GCM, what's going on in Lincoln?

king

Santos got kicked off, A safety transferred, now Johnny Stanton left the program. He was the future.

Abdullah will be a huge loss. He was like 75% of the offense. I still not buying into Tommy Armstrong.

Edited by king

Santos I don't believe was kicked off.  He had Knee issues. The safety that transfer Alexander was suspended last season Supposedly PED's.  Johnny Stanton is headed to a JR college so he can play.  Just couldn't seem to beat out TA or AJ Bush. Heard he was 4-5 on the depth at Qb. Also lost a WR who is transfering to a Juco in AZ. But he was trouble also.

All i nall I think we lose 2-3 more also.

At RB we will be ok. We have no AA but look for Newby and Katy's own Adam Taylor to make waves.  Our defense I think will be improved.

Santos I don't believe was kicked off.  He had Knee issues. The safety that transfer Alexander was suspended last season Supposedly PED's.  Johnny Stanton is headed to a JR college so he can play.  Just couldn't seem to beat out TA or AJ Bush. Heard he was 4-5 on the depth at Qb. Also lost a WR who is transfering to a Juco in AZ. But he was trouble also.

All i nall I think we lose 2-3 more also.

At RB we will be ok. We have no AA but look for Newby and Katy's own Adam Taylor to make waves.  Our defense I think will be improved.

​was Taylor injured? 

• 1 month later...

their best WR/KR I hear. Yikes

Best KR yes.. Best WR no..  Westerkemp will be fine. Watch out for Reilly,   With that said I think we are very thin behind them though.  Its gonna be the run game that carries us once again. We all knew that coming in. We are not a beat you through the air team.

• 1 month later...

Tommy Armstrong earned my respect last night. They need a stud RB. Westerkemp is a beast and will be playing on sundays. #23 on defense should be on the bench for rest of the year. 

Good luck,  I think you guys can compete for big ten championship

T.A. is not the qb we need to succeed under Riley. We have a couple backs but have yet to see them play any thing meaningful.  #21 Mikale Wilbon looked better the Newby but has yet to scratch any more game time since week 1. We have Cross and Adam Taylor ( Katy Tiger RB ) from 2 years ago that hasnt seen the field.  not sure what Riley is trying to do with our run game. Last week S. Bama torched #23 Davie all night until they benched him in the 4th quarter. Not quite sure they let him play the 1st quarter and basically put us in a 14 point hole.  I think we also just lost another one of our starting LB's for a while..  All that said I think we will be in the B1G ship game if we can some how knockoff Mich St.

As for your canes They will compete if they dont go out and lay an Egg.  They looked damn good the 1st 3 quarters.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...