BEAT the Heat Tournament

Coach_Pop

My experience is more often than not it is the parents (NOT in this instance because I have zero idea what happened with these two). Know of a couple of instances of parent driven moves before the season though to teams with less exposure, playing at a lower level. I also know some kids and parents who replaced them that will owe those parents who moved their kids a huge thank you when it's all said and done ;)

Your right winwin it is case by case but txhoops sometimes playing on a so called higher level isn't what it's cracked up to be nothing wrong with the so called Lower level because as I've been told numerous times if you can play they'll find you no matter who you play for . It does help playing for a big name team but some kids get lost in the shuffle which isn't good for anyone in the end . Know a kid who played with a group for a long time had a couple of bad games they brought in other players kid left because his minutes decreased should he have stuck it out maybe but kids want to play not sit the bench and I'm sure any coach would say some basketball is better than none especially when we talking about developing