God's Word: Right About Sex

RETIREDFAN1

AMEN.

Too bad the people that need to read this wont take the time to read it.

IF only we could shut technology down.  As humans God gave us the ability to imagine, create, and invent.......and like all things humans create they can be used for bad or for good.  and in the sense of technology I would rather not have the good because the bad is far worse and too easily widespread and accessible.  as far as being a parent in todays advancing technological society (that will continue to grow) we as parents have to be even more diligent in shielding society's ways from our children and teach our children of  GOD's righteous path.

That is great advice if you believe in God. I was dating a girl who based on her childhood and how horrible it was did not believe in God. She was abused badly and both parents were drug dealers adn users....she was married at 14 with parents blessing to give you an idea.....

She has 3 kids, a single Mom and raises her kids with strict moral values. She does so because that is the right thing to do, not because she is afraid of burning in hell. Some people are good people because they are.....

I think if parents care about values, the technology is fine......Parents just need to be parents

Nah. If God is loving and kind, he won't send people to hell for using the brain he gave them to evaluate evidence and make a decision about that evidence.

You are right, but a bit confused.  God doesn't send people to Heaven or Hell.  Through their own "Action" people  send themselves.  Notice "Action" does not have a "S" on the end.  There is only one "Thing" that will either send you one place or the other...

(Jesus talked about his blood.  muslims talk about your blood!)

That is great advice if you believe in God. I was dating a girl who based on her childhood and how horrible it was did not believe in God. She was abused badly and both parents were drug dealers adn users....she was married at 14 with parents blessing to give you an idea.....

She has 3 kids, a single Mom and raises her kids with strict moral values. She does so because that is the right thing to do, not because she is afraid of burning in hell. Some people are good people because they are.....

I think if parents care about values, the technology is fine......Parents just need to be parents

No doubt one can be a moral person without believing in God, and the women you have mentioned has had a tough life and deserves praise for rising above her circumstances.   And if I was the devil I would attack the family structure because the family is a picture of the Godhead. Then people who have had a bad family life would take their distrust and put it onto God, and since "the thief ( Devil) only comes to kill, steal and destroy"  Satan will use all forms of evil to keep people deceived. But remember that Jesus took the punishment of the abuser so that the abused may find peace.  "For Jesus came that you may have life and have it more abundantly." John 10:10