Sr Mid County Babe Ruth Sun. April 12th April 19th

adminbaberuth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Those not familiar with Mid County Babe Ruth.

* All new players will tryout, be drafted on one of our 8 teams.

* We start the week following Nederland's completion of their season 

* Mon-Thurs games at Nederland: 2 games per week.

After we complete the season, we choose 18 players for a tournament team. This year's World Series is being held in the state of Washington. Babe Ruth pays for the flight and housing if we make it.

Our fee is $125.00 for the whole year.

Oh no.... I have 2 returning players and I just signed on to the forum and saw I missed registration. Please tell me it's not too late! I'll have my forms and fees turned in on Friday! I also know another player that didn't play last yr that's interested. I picked him up a form yesterday. Can I just bring the forms to the concession stand Friday?

Oh no.... I have 2 returning players and I just signed on to the forum and saw I missed registration. Please tell me it's not too late! I'll have my forms and fees turned in on Friday! I also know another player that didn't play last yr that's interested. I picked him up a form yesterday. Can I just bring the forms to the concession stand Friday?

No worry, just bring them by Friday. We will have another sign up day this Sunday between 4-7 pm.

You can print this form https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2WLgMxR4TdFS0pFUVlBZGk3ZXc/edit

mail asap to 

Mid County Babe Ruth

2411 Nashville

Nederland, TX 77627

Text any questions to 409.893.3598

Today Sunday between 4-7 pm @Nederland High School Baseball Field

You can print this form https://docs.google....VlBZGk3ZXc/edit
mail asap to

Mid County Babe Ruth
2411 Nashville
Nederland, TX 77627

Text any questions to 409.893.3598

High School season is winding down. Many will continue in playoffs and we have received your forms from the returnees to new players.

Many will wake up Monday and start having baseball withdrawals, we got the cure.

Get those forms to us ASAP. Still open.

High School season is winding down. Many will continue in playoffs and we have received your forms from the returnees to new players.

Many will wake up Monday and start having baseball withdrawals, we got the cure.

Get those forms to us ASAP. Still open.

Don't wake up Monday and start having withdrawals. Your 18 and its your last chance to play organized ball if you have no plans to be play at next level.