Do You Believe Global Warming Is Real?

EnlightenedMessiah

Don't even try having a rationale discussion with the loonies on this board, not worth your time.

I've narrowed the list of "conservatives" I'd engage with to TVC, Hippy, Bamakid and sometimes Lumraider. I'm probably missing a couple people but you get my point.

Yes, you guys are right. The overwhelming majority of the scientific community skew their data because they are liberals. You figured it out. What is the most ridiculous thing about this discussion is that it has become a bi-partisan issue. It really should transcend party lines. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Unless you are named Limbaugh and serving magic kool aid. But I will leave the rest of this discussion to the legion of meteorologic geniuses occupying this board :rolleyes:

WOW!  More global warming later in the week!  Hey, I've got a suggestion:  Maybe some on this board could call and talk to these people that are freezing and tell them they "just don't understand," that they are actually experiencing warming instead!   It is the liberal northeast, though, and some here might find some gullible gulpers there!    LOL!!    ;)

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/next-surge-of-arctic-air-to-fr/42424056

Don't even try having a rationale discussion with the loonies on this board, not worth your time.

I've narrowed the list of "conservatives" I'd engage with to TVC, Hippy, Bamakid and sometimes Lumraider. I'm probably missing a couple people but you get my point.

Haven't see a "rational discussion" from your side on this subject yet here.   

Am I understanding this correctly? We are being lectured on rationality by someone who has been kicked off this board numerous time?  Also interesting that the "lecturer" questions the rationality of only the right.

I assume a rational discussion is to fall in line and stop denying that global warming is caused by man.

I have an idea.......

Instead of insulting each other or calling one stupid for not believing the way you do, why don't you post some facts, or links to people who have researched this. Englebert has attempted this with very few responses.....

And going back and forth about how someone will be judged by their answer is getting old as well.....

I have an idea.......

Instead of insulting each other or calling one stupid for not believing the way you do, why don't you post some facts, or links to people who have researched this. Englebert has attempted this with very few responses.....

And going back and forth about how someone will be judged by their answer is getting old as well.....

Haven't seen too much insulting "each other"...the insults seem to come from one direction.