Final football power rankings

SC will be good but they gotta beat Ucla, Bruins run LA now.

Both teams were 6-3 in conference. UCLA finished with one more win at 10-3 with a NFL QB starting for his 3rd year. USC was 9-4 in their first year with a new coach and short scholarships due to sanctions. I don't think UCLA is running anything for much longer.

2015 recruiting rankings- #5 USC, #15 UCLA
USC will still get the best players from the West Coast. Mora needs to stay out of Texas trying to take our kids.

USC lost 30 scholarships over 3 years which is huge considering most schools sign 25 players a year. In last years Las Vegas Bowl USC only suited up 44 scholarship players. Every other team can carry 85!

It might take Sark a year to get his roster full but he will be running the Pac 12 and LA in no time.

Both teams were 6-3 in conference. UCLA finished with one more win at 10-3 with a NFL QB starting for his 3rd year. USC was 9-4 in their first year with a new coach and short scholarships due to sanctions. I don't think UCLA is running anything for much longer.

2015 recruiting rankings- #5 USC, #15 UCLA
USC will still get the best players from the West Coast. Mora needs to stay out of Texas trying to take our kids.

I agree and I've never understood why USC has for the most part held a recruiting edge. Ucla has a nicer campus, facilities, etc. The USC brand just packs a bigger punch I guess.