Way too early Top 25

PhatMack19

I was surprised to see them that high. Maybe espn felt bad for leaving the Big 12 out and are trying to make up for it so Briles will quit crying.

TCU finished# 3 and Baylor #7 in the final AP Poll

Big XII or not, they have had a good run on QB's. Not sure that will continue.

Ohio State vs TCU in Arizona? Not a stretch.

My final four next season:

TOSU
TCU
Oregon
Tennessee

Tennesse plays Oklahoma game 2 and has Arkansas and Bama from the SEC West. No way they only lose 1 game next year, which would be needed to get in the playoff.

A&M has a better chance to make it than UT. The Ags only play 3 games outside of Texas next year.

He mentioned grad school last night. I think he leaves too but not many guys mention grad school in those spots. Say its 60 he leaves, 40 stays

If you are a Top 5 pick you have to go. I guess Andrew Luck came back under the same circumstances and it worked out ok for him

A&M's Cedric Ogbuehi tore his ACL in the bowl game and may drop out of the 1st round. I bet he's glad A&M picked up that insurance policy on him.

If you are a Top 5 pick you have to go. I guess Andrew Luck came back under the same circumstances and it worked out ok for him

A&M's Cedric Ogbuehi tore his ACL in the bowl game and may drop out of the 1st round. I bet he's glad A&M picked up that insurance policy on him.

I do not think he is a top 5 pick. I do think he will be an above average NFL QB if he is not thrown to the wolves.

I like the comparison  to Aaron Rogers- Projected high pick, slipped down on draft day, got to sit behind a starter, and BOOM!

Did you watch the game? I did. And no, he plays WR. But I did see 2-mack trucks (no pun intended) in the OSU backfield.

I know where he plays. He was committed to A&M and flipped on signing day. He actually decided a few days before but was supposedly told by Oregon not to tell A&M. I haven't been a big fan of him or the school since.

I know where he plays. He was committed to A&M and flipped on signing day. He actually decided a few days before but was supposedly told by Oregon not to tell A&M. I haven't been a big fan of him or the school since.

That explains alot. ;)

At least yall got JFF, haven't done anything since but it was fun while it lasted eh? 

Big12 will find themselves in the same position as this season... outside looking in, unless they miraculously have a championship game...

I'll lock in the Buckeyes, other 3 spots remain to be seen!

1. OSU

2. SEC

3. Pac12

4. ACC

Who you got from the ACC? 

Big12 will find themselves in the same position as this season... outside looking in, unless they miraculously have a championship game...

I'll lock in the Buckeyes, other 3 spots remain to be seen!

1. OSU

2. SEC

3. Pac12

4. ACC

If TCU has 1 loss or less, they will be in the playoff. The ACC may be the odd man out.