obama -- A No Show!!

smitty

I don't really expect Obama to march in public as a security risk by I also expect a better show from the USA other than to send an AG that has already resigned from office (awaiting a replacement) and then not to march with other world leaders that apparently were not so concerned for their own safety as to not show a united from against terrorism. 

I see where the German chancellor, Israel and British prime ministers, French president and others felt strongly enough to be seen in a solid front. At the very least Obama could have send Biden to be seen with the others. 

A proud country which has led the world for decades now creeps up from behind, not wanting to be seen. You can bet that our allies are fully aware of what they are facing both in the fight against terror and the claimed support from the USA. You can bet that they are waiting for a change also. 

The sad part, well maybe not for this regime, is that holder was in Paris already.  All he had to do is basically walk across the street and join the march.  But did not!  But, I really did not think he would.  One must remember -- he and his law firm represented the terrorist thugs in Gitmo!

I believe the ambassador was their, and seeing how its his job to represent the United States in France I see no issues.

I wonder why these other countries didn't just send their ambassadors then. Oh, that's right, they live there anyway. Hey Mr. Ambassador, walk across the street from your office so you can show we care.

No, everybody got the message of where we stood and how concerned the president is.