Solution To obamacare?!

smitty

http://m.military.com/daily-news/2015/01/28/pentagon-tells-congress-to-stop-buying-equipment-it-doesnt-need.html

Hopefully military.com is a reliable news source.

Link? I've honestly never heard that.

I would think if I was going to fight a war, I would never tell anyone I've got enough.....

I also think even if we don't "need" a huge miilitary, having one prevents atttempts to fight on our soil.

Yes.....good link....

I think the article was mainly about letting the miliatry, not congress determine what is needed and the tanks were one example.....

I don't disagree with that, but that money should be redirected to upgrade our military....

The ACA is not a health insurance. It is a list of mandates that private insurance companies have to follow. Blue cross/blue shield, Humana etc participate on the exchange. There are a lot of docs that dont accept.my insurance m health soooooo I.just find a doc that does. It is very simple.. mhealth is offered through my husband's employer

The ACA is not a health insurance. It is a list of mandates that private insurance companies have to follow. Blue cross/blue shield, Humana etc participate on the exchange. There are a lot of docs that dont accept.my insurance m health soooooo I.just find a doc that does. It is very simple.. mhealth is offered through my husband's employer

"It is a list of mandates that private insurance companies have to follow"  This is the problem.  Where in the Constitution does it allow for this?  I've been looking again at the 10th Amendment.  I can't find it in there.  BigGirl -- you might want to read the 10th Amendment and get back with this forum and tell us what you've read.    ;)

"It is a list of mandates that private insurance companies have to follow"  This is the problem.  Where in the Constitution does it allow for this?  I've been looking again at the 10th Amendment.  I can't find it in there.  BigGirl -- you might want to read the 10th Amendment and get back with this forum and tell us what you've read.    ;)

You won't find anywhere in The Constitution where the government is authorized to do this........BigGirl doesn't appear to me from previous posts to be one who gives a rats ass  WHAT The Constitution has to say......just like all of her fascist liberals in power.....

• 1 month later...