who will win district next year..4A

who do u think will win district next year?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. who do u think will win district next year?

• dayton
    • central
    • nederland
    • LC-M
    • PN-G
    • Ozen
    • Lumberton
    • vidor

I think either Vidor or Lumberton  those boys been pumping some iron but I think it will be both teams winning the district becasue your going to have to put there records together to get a winning record..............so they have to be the frontrunners........

Thats just wrong. ::)

Actually, I thought Vidor was right on the verge last year. Lots of good athletes out there it just didn't seem to come together.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheExpert

Dayton will be tough...............Ned not to shabby ever year........Central  also going to be tough to beat............Could be anyone of the three with my money leaning towards Dayton.

there's an informed post  ::)         ANY playoff experience is good for a Group of sophomores that will be depended upon a lot the next year.

Not to mention an entire Varsity season under their belt going into their junior year.

I will utilize a quote from the infamous Heffe in Three Amigos:

"Could it be, that once again you(play-ball!!) are mad at someone else and looking to take it out on me?" ;D

dayton beat us[central] by one point they blew every one in our district but central that kid that block our FG had not made a play all night got lucky may i say all season .the hc from dayton told him make a play or his dad said he was not paying for his college.

Easy big Fella,

There were two players involved on that FG block. Ford Smesny #14 and John Gable #5 both of them made plays all night. It was a good game no reason to slight anybody, we just ended up making the play to win the game. Could have easily went the other way. You won't hear any Dayton people running down Central, we know they are for real.

dayton beat us[central] by one point they blew every one in our district but central that kid that block our FG had not made a play all night got lucky may i say all season .the hc from dayton told him make a play or his dad said he was not paying for his college.

I am the "kids" dad and for lack of a better word you are full of crap--of the two kids involved one-----------------------------------------------------------------

ALL DISTRICT the other was ALL STATE and both made plays not only all night but all season---I hope to not pay for his college but will gladly do so if necessary and I find it interesting that you know what the head coach said--WERE YOU IN THE HUDDLE?

Here is a link to Chevy Prep Ticket game review video. In it #14 obviously blocks the field goal. I had never seen this view before. By the way #14 was the All-State DB mentioned in Diamond-J post.

Just scroll down to Dayton vs. Beaumont Central  10/30/2006

http://chevyprepticket.com/video.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1&bhcp=1

I am the "kids" dad and for lack of a better word you are full of crap--of the two kids involved one-----------------------------------------------------------------

ALL DISTRICT the other was ALL STATE and both made plays not only all night but all season---I hope to not pay for his college but will gladly do so if necessary and I find it interesting that you know what the head coach said--WERE YOU IN THE HUDDLE?

Set 'em straight Diamond-J!!! Dayton blocked several kicks this year. 14 was a tackle machine ALL year and #5 caused two fumbles along with a sack just to mention a couple things in that game. I doubt you'll have to pay for college.

Alceues -

You have no clue what you are talking about.  You state, 'that kid had not made a play all night got lucky may i say all season'.  I think that 8 solo tackles, 6 assists, 1 caused fumble, 1 fumble recovery, and a game winning blocked PAT in the Dayton Vs. Central game can be described a superb, consistent play, not luck. It warranted an email from Oklahoma State Coach Gunter Brewer the following Monday complimenting him for his excellent game.

The comments about 'the hc from dayton told him make a play or his dad said he was not paying for his college' are comical.  Read the following article to see what highly respected Dayton Athletic Director Jerry Stewart had to say about this 'LUCKY' Bronco All State DB.

http://www.thevindicator.com/articles/2007/02/07/sports/sports0.txt

Hopefully he will receive a college scholarship to play football; however, if not I can assure you that he will receive a college degree and be successful and excel in life. 

Google Ford Smesny's name and enjoy reading 6 pages of articles about his accomplishments.  I googled your name.....all I found was ..........! (not something to be proud of)

I assure you, the Dayton coaches, players and parents all respect the Beaumont Central Jaguars.  They are a talented team.  Some people might read your uninformed statements and judge your team negatively based on your idiotic comments.  I, however, am intelligent and educated and know not to assume that everyone from your school is ignorant.

Good luck to Central's Brandon Williams next year at A&M.  We are Aggies and look forward to cheering for him at College Station.  Good luck to ALL district 22 4-A teams next fall.

Keep your eye on #14 next season and see if he gets 'Lucky' again!  I bet he does.

Thanks for the respect, and like you guys said, it could have went either way.  I cant speak for him that that Gable guy was all over the field all night.  Actually, with the exception of the Lamarque defenders, never has a team been fast enough to chase down #5 all last year.  And as for some of our Jaguar fans not thinking that Dayton has respect for us, on another message board, before district started, they said that they only respect Central.  That respect goes a long ways.  Thanks again Broncos. We look forward to a great game in Dayton next year.

Thanks for the respect, and like you guys said, it could have went either way.  I cant speak for him that that Gable guy was all over the field all night.  Actually, with the exception of the Lamarque defenders, never has a team been fast enough to chase down #5 all last year.  And as for some of our Jaguar fans not thinking that Dayton has respect for us, on another message board, before district started, they said that they only respect Central.  That respect goes a long ways.  Thanks again Broncos. We look forward to a great game in Dayton next year.

BMTSoulja1 = CLASS

Oh get used to it.  Some of those Vidorians are going to spout off about winning district year after year, yet remain near the cellar when the dust settles.  Kinda funny after a while (although sad too).  At least they think that they have something to look forward to.      ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami