obama's Disregard For The Law Goes Way Back!

smitty

From the article: "...his lawlessness is coldly calculated, dating back to his days as a Chicago community organizer.

Consider what he wrote on page 276 of his 1995 memoir, “Dreams from My Father,” reflecting on his decision to study law: “I had things to learn in law school, things that would help me bring about real change. I would learn power’s currency in all its intricacy and detail, knowledge that I could now bring back to where it was needed…bring it back like Promethean fire.”

Obama fancies himself a modern-day Prometheus stealing laws from the oppressive Founding Fathers for the benefit of the oppressed.

“I just took an action to change the law!” he reminded Hispanic activists in Chicago last week, referring to his executive amnesty."  Folks -- It's all in his book.  He's all about "getting even with the man!"  But his way of doing is to break the law.  That's why you never say strong condemnation, if any, of the thugacracy in Ferguson.  Also this is why he dropped the "already won" lawsuit against the black panthers when they illegally blocked a voting place. 

http://nypost.com/2014/11/30/how-obama-blatantly-disregards-the-law/

The United States of America didn't think so when they re-elected him in 2012. explain the re-election Mr intelligent!

Remember -- Hitler was elected also.  Get my point?  Another thing, it's hard to beat barackaclaus.  Get my point again?

Also -- you think the past two election cycles meant anything?  Maybe, just maybe, a repudiation of bacackaclaus' policies?  After all, he DID say his policies were on the ballot!