DEMARCUS "D BLOCC" SMITH PICKS UP FIRST OFFER!!!!!!

Mr Davis

Yeah that closer university was in talks with him but did not pull the trigger!!! :)

Coach Woodard didn't pursue Ford out of Kirbyville a couple of years ago which I think would have been a better fit than SFA. Even though they were improved this year at 8-4, even beating McNeese, a beast in the backfield is what they were missing. Hope Woodard doesn't miss on this one...

Coach Woodard didn't pursue Ford out of Kirbyville a couple of years ago which I think would have been a better fit than SFA. Even though they were improved this year at 8-4, even beating McNeese, a beast in the backfield is what they were missing. Hope Woodard doesn't miss on this one...

They are a pass first offense...Kade Harrington is a perfect fit for they style they run. While I'd like to see Smith in the Lamar backfield I wouldn't say they are missing a "beast" in the backfield because Harrington is a "beast" in LU's O

@eagleswoodville#1 - I do not deal in hypotheticals when it comes to my kids lives!!! We will deal with who is on the table and right now there is no better school to me than McNeese State and the great coaching staff over in Lake Charles!!! He is a very humble young man, very mannerable, very thoughtful, and has been taught to be accountable, loving, prayerful and assertive. He knows that God holds the keys to his future and that faith without works is dead. As far as me having an opinion of what my son's choices would be more like being a blind man leading the blind. Humbly, Sir I know my son. :) I will tell you this, we have considered and talked to JuCo's here recently. He understands that every man's path will not be the same and that he will have to appreciate the process that it takes to be successful in life! Thank you for your interest in him and I hope that he brings you some joy from your sofa, Buffalo Wild Wings, or your seat in the stadium of your favorite university!!! :)

Oh I'm sure he will entertain me no matter where he plays. I keep up with all levels of college football around this area and know every team well, but particularly the closer university :) your son will succeed wherever he goes. I can tell there has been a great work ethic and sense of humility instilled in him from day one and that, quite frankly, is something you can't coach. And it will take him a long ways in his athletic career. But, again, good luck! I wish nothing but the best and I will be keeping up with him! Keep us updated!