Angleton vs Hutto

Coach Roark has faced Coach Van Meter twice and won both, 42-28 and 48-21 in the same year. This was Van Meters last year at FWood. I looks like Van Meter is running the same offense, but looks to have a little more speed at Hutto. The Wildcats will have to use the same ground and pound game plan to beat Hutto, but without the turnovers. Never been to the Berry Center so I'm pumped about next Saturday.

Coach Roark has faced Coach Van Meter twice and won both, 42-28 and 48-21 in the same year. This was Van Meters last year at FWood. I looks like Van Meter is running the same offense, but looks to have a little more speed at Hutto. The Wildcats will have to use the same ground and pound game plan to beat Hutto, but without the turnovers. Never been to the Berry Center so I'm pumped about next Saturday.

Berry Center is GREAT!

This seems like a pretty even match up. Defenses give up close to the same amount of point per game. Scoring in the same ballpark offensively, Hutto more passing and Angleton almost entirely running. Maybe Hutto's run defense vs Angleton's pass defense will be the key to the game more than anything.

The defenses have given up close to the same number but the regular season records of opponents for Hutto is 53-67 as compared to 73-48 for Angleton. I'll go Wildcats by 14.