A&M signs top basketball class in school history

AggiesAreWe

#YesSir!
Hope they Coach em up.

Question is how a program in the dumpster can attract such $uper recruit$. I'm no expert but I have been less than impressed with Kennedy.

Jabs aside, my astute Aggie friend Roper hits the nail on the head. Coach em up and you have a final four type team. If it were me, I'd leverage this class into hiring a top notch coach. "Thanks for the recruits, Billy! Hold on while I call Shaka Smart and see if he's interested in your job."

Question is how a program in the dumpster can attract such $uper recruit$. I'm no expert but I have been less than impressed with Kennedy.
Jabs aside, my astute Aggie friend Roper hits the nail on the head. Coach em up and you have a final four type team. If it were me, I'd leverage this class into hiring a top notch coach. "Thanks for the recruits, Billy! Hold on while I call Shaka Smart and see if he's interested in your job."

From what I read, they snagged one great recruit and the others had played for/with/against each other and wanted to be the next "Fab" .
18 yr olds. Gotta love em!
TXHOOPS : what's the "hoops" mean in your handle? Hoopster back in the day?

From what I read, they snagged one great recruit and the others had played for/with/against each other and wanted to be the next "Fab" .
18 yr olds. Gotta love em!
TXHOOPS : what's the "hoops" mean in your handle? Hoopster back in the day?

Billy Clyde showed everyone that A&M could be a force in hoops. And playing in the sec should help more in basketball because it is extremely top heavy wish UK and Fla and a bunch on mediocre programs.

Roper: I was somewhat of a hoopster. And ultimately, I'm still more of a "hoops guy." I very much enjoy football but basketball was my first love.