PNG vs Dayton 5A D2 Bidistrict Rd

And you forgot one... Crosby loses in the state finals every year, that is if the state finals were the first or second round...

And which school are you affiliated with again, remind me cause I don't think me and you have got into a battle of the wits yet so it must mean that I feel your insights is non relevant. So fire away big boy cause coming off a playoff win I've got plenty of ammo. Please before you start don't tell me it's Nederland cause that wouldn't be fair on your part. My oldest sons already won that battle in Shenandoah and I've got the picture of the scoreboard and trophy to prove it... 

And which school are you affiliated with again, remind me cause I don't think me and you have got into a battle of the wits yet so it must mean that I feel your insights is non relevant. So fire away big boy cause coming off a playoff win I've got plenty of ammo. Please before you start don't tell me it's Nederland cause that wouldn't be fair on your part. My oldest sons already won that battle in Shenandoah and I've got the picture of the scoreboard and trophy to prove it...

Pick me, pick me, pick me,.........

Just because nobody is alive form the last time PN-G beat Dayton doesn't mean anything........lol

Disclaimer: BF is a good coach.... Whoever he is....

Who is BF?? You must become relevant first and after Dayton disposes of you then I'll come find you on the basketball threads to see if your relevant there...

Impressive win over our sub-.500 Nederland squad that season. Y'all, lost the following week in the state championship... AKA 2nd round ... 42/21 to Montgomery. Did you get a pic of that scoreboard? Y'all did finish 5-7 though. #prouddad

PNG can ground pound too. And if needing to Morse can run. Very well . Big strong horse ! Who knows what a rain plan might look like but I still bet they score on top to Sparks even in a monsoon. PNG 31 - 27.

Roy D. Mercer would say, (How bigga boy are you, Morse, we'll let me tell ya what I'm gonna do, I'm a gonna come down there and.... Just let me show ya Saturday at 6pm).

Sure will be nice and quiet and relevant football talk once Tonto (jockTracker) and his band of papooses get steamrolled at my old stomping grounds come oh say right after the kickoff Saturday. That's too bad cause there's a couple of y'all Injuns that bring real insight but are brought down by these wannabe chief knuckleheads and y'all can take Fake94 with ya. Really chump your gonna come with records and scores you had to look up and hate on a playoff win along with saying your beloved Nederland team sucked. #proudazzwipe Im sure your peers should think highly about your fan loyalty as I'm pretty sure your one of them ( if you have the gas money and entry fee cash to get to the game) types that stand down at the bottom of the stands and micromanage or armchair coach every move the coach makes and think you could do it better. Please I scoff at your types as I cheer on a Winning team!!! Go King, Dayton and KP sweep these chumps out the football forums. Again I apologize to some of you that I have actually come to respect and enjoy your takes even ol' Buddy, lol.

Sure will be nice and quiet and relevant football talk once Tonto (jockTracker) and his band of papooses get steamrolled at my old stomping grounds come oh say right after the kickoff Saturday. That's too bad cause there's a couple of y'all Injuns that bring real insight but are brought down by these wannabe chief knuckleheads and y'all can take Fake94 with ya. Really chump your gonna come with records and scores you had to look up and hate on a playoff win along with saying your beloved Nederland team sucked. #proudazzwipe Im sure your peers should think highly about your fan loyalty as I'm pretty sure your one of them ( if you have the gas money and entry fee cash to get to the game) types that stand down at the bottom of the stands and micromanage or armchair coach every move the coach makes and think you could do it better. Please I scoff at your types as I cheer on a Winning team!!! Go King, Dayton and KP sweep these chumps out the football forums. Again I apologize to some of you that I have actually come to respect and enjoy your takes even ol' Buddy, lol.

You sure do seem to whine a lot. Are you a 12 year old girl?

You sure do seem to whine a lot. Are you a 12 year old girl?

Now your bashing people's 12 year olds; whose the child here, really c'mon man. You can't be serious about whining I know from me. BTW Since the only time you climb out from under your tepee or kennel (sorry your irrelevant as well haven't done enough research on you) is to whine about logic or stats or 7 on 7 is the day before your football season ends. Hope y'all have your purple or yellow chuck Taylor's dusted off.