PNG vs Dayton 5A D2 Bidistrict Rd

PN-G is going to be off the Reservation and Dayton is gonna send them to basketball season with a huge win. This game is almost as lopsided a matchup as Crosby's. BTW does PN-G even have a basketball squad???? C'mon KWP its up to you to break out them ol' brooms for a 21-5A little sweeping action...

Yeah...Neumann has been HC for 20 yrs...BF only 6. It takes a lot of battles to learn to win a war...
Good story on Aledo''s head coach Tim Buchanan. Couldn't buy a game in his first few years. He has coached Aledo for 21 yrs. and has won state titles in 1998, 2009, 2010, and 2011. Three years back to back. none of us can boast that! They are always in the top 10 rankings. Hard for any of us to have that kind of patience with a young coach....and I am guilty as anyone...

dont forget his record breaking season last year and state title. Last years team scored over 1000 pts. Buchanan is one of several texas coaches that was in league of his own. Coaching around Dallas and Austin areas is just of the charts. The last time we had a team in our classification win a title was in 06 I believe. Oh yeah I think J. Rodgers also got one with Lamar Consolidated somewhere in there. When LT was winning all their titles they had a coach leave to be a coordinator in the ACC. I think some of the Texas high school kids have been coached so well it makes it tougher for college recruiters to estimate a kids athletic ceiling. One more thing. Dayton stomps PNG and BF is a good coach.

I love BF as a Coach.  i really do.  He's my favorite PNG coach since Danny Malone.  Sometimes he makes boneheaded decisions but his offense is fun to watch when it's clicking. 
I honestly wouldn't mind seeing Burnett back running the Defense only.  Why not?  He's not doing much these days is he? He's a hell of a defensive coach.

But is he doing his best?

Lol.. I definitely don't want to get in the BF, MB war.. I'm kinda like 75, I'll give it straight when the season is over.. Back to the game.... If PNG stays balanced, I think it will be a game. If we don't show the ability to run and have to air it out 40 times we could be in for a long night. The last time Dayton beat us the field goal kicker was unreal... Made a few from over 50. So I'm not sure how that will factor in as well. Defensively we will need to play good assignment football for 4 full quarters. To me, the weather means absolutely nothing.. Rain, sleet, snow, or hail, it's game on when the anthem is over....Period..... BF might have to pull out a few tricks to keep momentum, but I'm fine with that.. Now, I'm not saying onside kick it with 8 minutes left in the 3rd, I'm saying gadget plays, to keep us moving if we stall. If so, it could be interesting. I wouldn't count PN-G out just yet...

PN-G is going to be off the Reservation and Dayton is gonna send them to basketball season with a huge win. This game is almost as lopsided a matchup as Crosby's. BTW does PN-G even have a basketball squad???? C'mon KWP its up to you to break out them ol' brooms for a 21-5A little sweeping action...

06 I guess you have finished licking the ole wounds... Can you please change your shirt from Swagger, to CCB.... Thanks....

PN-G has a basketball team? 😜