PNG vs Dayton 5A D2 Bidistrict Rd

My 2 cents on BF ....coming soon after the season is over...in no way do I want to discourage any players reading these posts and casting doubt before the game. Good luck Indians. Give 110% and leave nothing on the field to be ashamed of. We thank you for all your hard work that got us this far...may we live to fight another day!

I love BF as a Coach.  i really do.  He's my favorite PNG coach since Danny Malone.  Sometimes he makes boneheaded decisions but his offense is fun to watch when it's clicking. 

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing Burnett back running the Defense only.  Why not?  He's not doing much these days is he? He's a hell of a defensive coach.  

I love BF as a Coach.  i really do.  He's my favorite PNG coach since Danny Malone.  Sometimes he makes boneheaded decisions but his offense is fun to watch when it's clicking. 

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing Burnett back running the Defense only.  Why not?  He's not doing much these days is he? He's a hell of a defensive coach.  

BF gets out coached a regular bases. i have a feeling it will happen again this week. 

Faircloth doesnt want Burnett in the mix......When a new leader comes in, the last thing he wants is the old leader hanging around. And yes, Burnett is at his best defensively.

The games I watched png last year it looked like timeouts were burned at weird times. It looked to be either unsure of what to call or changing the play too late in the play clock. I watched the Central game last year and wondering why they weren't running the ball more. IMO arm chair opinion each week is a different matchup and you adjust to what is working and your team is capable of. That's what makes Neumann so good!

Faircloth doesnt want Burnett in the mix......When a new leader comes in, the last thing he wants is the old leader hanging around. And yes, Burnett is at his best defensively.

Matt Burnett is still an employee of the PNGISD. Has been since the day he was reassigned. Lets get his Defensive mind going again.

On a regular basis?  I wouldn't say that.  Neuman has his number for sure but on a regular basis? Come on man.

Yeah...Neumann has been HC for 20 yrs...BF only 6. It takes a lot of battles to learn to win a war...
Good story on Aledo''s head coach Tim Buchanan. Couldn't buy a game in his first few years. He has coached Aledo for 21 yrs. and has won state titles in 1998, 2009, 2010, and 2011. Three years back to back. none of us can boast that! They are always in the top 10 rankings. Hard for any of us to have that kind of patience with a young coach....and I am guilty as anyone...