Sheldon C.E. King 28 Crosby 21/Final

WOSgrad

Alright fellas I'm here and hungry. Whose first and thanks guys for the kind words but I'm in too deep and he'll be fine so fire away. This ain't the first or the last time I'll eat some crow but at least cook it and please be creative. Good luck to ya BIB that was well worth the wait and prove of admission. So let's go.....

Alright fellas I'm here and hungry. Whose first and thanks guys for the kind words but I'm in too deep and he'll be fine so fire away. This ain't the first or the last time I'll eat some crow but at least cook it and please be creative. Good luck to ya BIB that was well worth the wait and prove of admission. So let's go.....

You might have to wait a while. They're all digging for bible verses and what not. :)

Well Footballer06 what was your thoughts on the game

Remember now I picked Kountze to go undefeated the rest of the way so be easy. My thoughts are King played inspired and Crosby played not to lose. We had a few breaks not go our way but that's how the game is played. You have to adapt and overcome ( Clint Eastwood heartbreak ridge another classic almost as good as private Benjamin). Seriously though that loss stings almost like a playoff loss and we've had some heartbreaks to Pearland Dawson and Montgomery in this household. The bright side is we still got more football left. I think we are well coached and will rebound better cause of this dogfight and believe me there were some pads poppin. #3 #8 and #24 are the real deal Holyfield for King. As for you GCM - you have a referral??

Remember now I picked Kountze to go undefeated the rest of the way so be easy. My thoughts are King played inspired and Crosby played not to lose. We had a few breaks not go our way but that's how the game is played. You have to adapt and overcome ( Clint Eastwood heartbreak ridge another classic almost as good as private Benjamin). Seriously though that loss stings almost like a playoff loss and we've had some heartbreaks to Daeson and Montgomery in this household. The bright side is we still got more football left. I think we are well coached and will rebound better cause of this dogfight and believe me there were some pads poppin. #3 #8 and #24 are the real deal Holyfield for King. As for you GCM - you have a referral??

I picked Crosby to win

Dam you to all the fun away hope your son is ok. Praying for speedy recovery. Now on to the game got crow for you :

Sang man, had to park a mile away. Get to the gate and it's sold out. Paid a kid 20 bucks for his ticket. If I hadn't of drove all the way over would have went to Dayton Porter game

I went to the school on Thursday and got four tickets.  I had an extra ticket and just gave it away. When he asked  how much I said no charge just pass it on.   I can't believe that someone sold the ticket to you.  They should have just given it to you.  

I hope neither team gets the same officiating crew next week.  IMO they seemed to be blind to Crosby holding our D linemen all night, spotting the ball that cost of a couple of first downs, and unsportman like penalties.  There is a difference between celebrating and taunting.  However, the officials seem to have a hard time determining between the two.