Beaumont Ozen 34 Goose Creek Memorial 28/Final

Or another decision is do I want matching rings for State and District Championships when we get to that point or two seperate designs. Also, you and all your posts "Likers" need to start your own non-playoff team bracket to see how y'all would fare, call it the (U)and(I)are(L)osers Bracket. I got Scarbourough making it thru that REAL REAL REAL tough gauntlet, hahaha. Chuck Taylor's size 4 and a spalding red white and blue roundball sound about right for y'all???

What? You get a ring for that? If we would have only known sooner. 

Here are some photos of Crosby's State Championship Rings:

Those are sweet!

Me either Garrity.  Heck on their last TD pass the CB didn't even play the WR out there. Didn't look at him, let him run to the corn of the end zone and didn't play the ball.  IDK man idk.

Ozen was bigger and more athletic. If we press them, they run right past us. Defense got the stops they needed.

The fumble at the 7 was far much harder to swallow than poor coverage's.

Ozen was bigger and more athletic. If we press them, they run right past us. Defense got the stops they needed.

The fumble at the 7 was far much harder to swallow than poor coverage's.

Only reason Ozen was bigger was for some reason Our coach leaves all the size on the sideline.  Coverage most of the night wasn't bad, they just didn't react and close in to the ball. But the Last TD pass they gave up the coverage was unacceptable.  The Wr was wide, the corner was 5 yrds inside of him with his back to him. No way he has a chance to stop a ball thrown there.

Only reason Ozen was bigger was for some reason Our coach leaves all the size on the sideline.  Coverage most of the night wasn't bad, they just didn't react and close in to the ball. But the Last TD pass they gave up the coverage was unacceptable.  The Wr was wide, the corner was 5 yrds inside of him with his back to him. No way he has a chance to stop a ball thrown there.

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that was not the was how he was coached to play that play. 

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that was not the was how he was coached to play that play. 

I am going to just say I hope not..

But then again when you got the L-Train leading you to another 4th qrt come back and you call a toss play at the 7 yrd line. he just may have been told to play it like that.  IDK.

I do know I heard alot of angry GCM fans though.

Do you know why he doesn't play any of his size other then #77?