The battle of Crosby vs King as written...

This will be a matchup of Biblical proportions kinda like David vs Goliath. Let me give you a Biblical translation as shall be written in the Book of Crosby Lore for all generations to bear witness to: Goliath (the nonpagan Crosbyanites) dodge a few stones (Kings RB's) and counter with an attack from the Unclooven hooved Cougars of the ground (#2 / #21 / #24 / #7) and the winged Cougars of the air (#17 / #6 / #10 / # 17) and repeatedly pound the unclean PIGskin into the Promised Land (endzone) in the Valley of Elah (Crenshaw Stadium). As Saul (Coach Price) looks on in dismay and confusion as to how stop such an onslaught of defenders from the left and the right (Crosby's #1 ranked defense in 21-5A) has no choice but to lay down his armor (starts taking a knee after halftime in the hopes the Mighty Cougars do the same) for there is no player on his roster named David to step in and save the Sheldonites. The cofontation ends with a handshake and a pact from both Powerhouses. Each sides agree that tyranny across the land (Texas) shall be oppressed and the new kids on the block shall govern its people and seek the Holy Grail (State Championship) from different paths (Div I and Div II) after the KWParkanites dispose of the Saltdomerites in the land of the Eagle (Mont Belvieu). The first Page written in the Book of Scrolls (UIL Playoff Bracket) states that the new aligned mighty four from 21-5A (Crosby, King, Dayton, & KWP) shall ascend on the wastelands of Gath and the gates of Ekron (22-5A) and bring down a reign of fire for all to bear witness. So shall be Written........

Momma told me Sunday School and Vacation Bible School would all payoff one day and mommas always right..........

This will be a matchup of Biblical proportions kinda like David vs Goliath. Let me give you a Biblical translation as shall be written in the Book of Crosby Lore for all generations to bear witness to: Goliath (the nonpagan Crosbyanites) dodge a few stones (Kings RB's) and counter with an attack from the Unclooven hooved Cougars of the ground (#2 / #21 / #24 / #7) and the winged Cougars of the air (#17 / #6 / #10 / # 17) and repeatedly pound the unclean PIGskin into the Promised Land (endzone) in the Valley of Elah (Crenshaw Stadium). As Saul (Coach Price) looks on in dismay and confusion as to how stop such an onslaught of defenders from the left and the right (Crosby's #1 ranked defense in 21-5A) has no choice but to lay down his armor (starts taking a knee after halftime in the hopes the Mighty Cougars do the same) for there is no player on his roster named David to step in and save the Sheldonites. The cofontation ends with a handshake and a pact from both Powerhouses. Each sides agree that tyranny across the land (Texas) shall be oppressed and the new kids on the block shall govern its people and seek the Holy Grail (State Championship) from different paths (Div I and Div II) after the KWParkanites dispose of the Saltdomerites in the land of the Eagle (Mont Belvieu). The first Page written in the Book of Scrolls (UIL Playoff Bracket) states that the new aligned mighty four from 21-5A (Crosby, King, Dayton, & KWP) shall ascend on the wastelands of Gath and the gates of Ekron (22-5A) and bring down a reign of fire for all to bear witness. So shall be Written........

Momma told me Sunday School and Vacation Bible School would all payoff one day and mommas always right..........

LMAO GOOD ONE

Gameday boys and it's time for all the hype to come to a head. Crosby final gets its day or night in the spotlight to show you all what we as Coogs have known all along. That King is the pretender and the Crosby Cougars are the contenders. Through several accounts this ought to be a good one, but I just don't see it that way. Crosby plays just too physical for King to matchup and Crosby is not just one dimensional as King appears to be. If you breakdown the matchup into the three main categories of offense / defense / special teams the only category where King has the advantage if any is Special Teams and that is a virtual 50/50 depending only on KO returns (which King should have plenty of opportunities tonight). Crosby stops the run better than any one we've faced and if you do throw the ball over the middle you better strap up them chin straps cause there will be a collision. If Crosby so chooses to pound the ball it'll be 8-10 yds a carry and if they go to the air 20yds on avg will be the result on this soft defense. Pick your poison King the hour glass is almost empty and there's no flipping it back over. Tick tock til (8-2) King Tick tock....

Gameday boys and it's time for all the hype to come to a head. Crosby final gets its day or night in the spotlight to show you all what we as Coogs have known all along. That King is the pretender and the Crosby Cougars are the contenders. Through several accounts this ought to be a good one, but I just don't see it that way. Crosby plays just too physical for King to matchup and Crosby is not just one dimensional as King appears to be. If you breakdown the matchup into the three main categories of offense / defense / special teams the only category where King has the advantage if any is Special Teams and that is a virtual 50/50 depending only on KO returns (which King should have plenty of opportunities tonight). Crosby stops the run better than any one we've faced and if you do throw the ball over the middle you better strap up them chin straps cause there will be a collision. If Crosby so chooses to pound the ball it'll be 8-10 yds a carry and if they go to the air 20yds on avg will be the result on this soft defense. Pick your poison King the hour glass is almost empty and there's no flipping it back over. Tick tock til (8-2) King Tick tock....

this was a phenomenal post so eloquently stated with such conviction well spoken by a true football fanatica numbers never lie Type guy. but with that being said C.E.King is coming to chew bubble gum and kick ass. C.E.KING 3:16 says KING just kicked crosby's ass. FB06 after the game ive got a stone cold stunner for you as I give you the middle finger OH HELL YEA!!!!!! CROSBY 9-1 TICK TOCK…

this was a phenomenal post so eloquently stated with such conviction well spoken by a true football fanatica numbers never lie Type guy. but with that being said C.E.King is coming to chew bubble gum and kick ass. C.E.KING 3:16 says KING just kicked crosby's ass. FB06 after the game ive got a stone cold stunner for you as I give you the middle finger OH HELL YEA!!!!!! CROSBY 9-1 TICK TOCK…

Glad to see your a biblical Type guy with the 3:16 reference and then the middle finger gesture all wrapped up into one post. LOL.. But the question still remains, do you have plenty of bubble gum cause the second thang aint gonna happen my new found friend. Good luck and a safe game to your boy as these two collide tonight for at least, til the clock hits 00:00, a share of the title for King.. Tick tock (8-2) King Tick tock........

So your agreeing that PNG has no chance of making it to the 4th round?!?   Well I happen to agree with you. LOL

Looks like we found something to agree on.  However, we probably don't agree on which round they would exit.   Doesn't matter, we have a real game tonight.