Kountze 56 Woodville 6/Final

WOSgrad

Woodville offense has a good scheme, but you could tell they were not in tune with the swing pass or really anything. The second qb to play was a player!!!! They have some young kids. It just didn't look like they were even in the weight room at all though.

Yeah, until this past year there was no "mandatory" weight training program over the summer. It was a "come lift if you weren't busy". With a new coach, kids got renewed energy and had to earn a starting spot. I think in the next few seasons, you'll see Woodville's athleticism increase tremendously across the board.

Just curious what the community thinks about the season? I know we talked last week and you said splitting with Kountze and EC and beating Warren would be a successful season. That splits not going to happen and sometimes the Woodville fan base isn't real patient when it comes to coaches.

Just curious what the community thinks about the season? I know we talked last week and you said splitting with Kountze and EC and beating Warren would be a successful season. That splits not going to happen and sometimes the Woodville fan base isn't real patient when it comes to coaches.

Actually, maybe I misspoke. But what I meant to say was going 6-4 and beating Warren would be a successful season in my eyes. I think the community would agree with me. Because they've seen the major improvements made. We see the younger players playing well. There's a lot of potential around Woodville, Texas for football. And I'd definitely say it's been a successful season. Now.....if we lose to Warren again.....I probably won't say the same lol but that's just how it works in Woodville. That's how the community feels when it comes to playing Warren.

6-4 is a joke , Kountzes record shows what happens when you play better people . I know he didn't make the schedule but then if they were 2-8 again it would be the same old stuff . I was on board a100% until last night and a kid who had just got out of Alternitive School and practiced three days started over kids who had been practicing and doing right. I'm done ,can not excuse that. The team is divide over that and you can not justly it ! High School Sports are to teach life lessons ! We could lose by 50 with anyone starting in our secondary. Needless to say a kid with lesser talent may keep team together and they may play harder .