October 28 – 6:30 p.m. CT on ESPN (First set of rankings released)Playoffs

Roper84

FSU will have a loss.

OLE Miss will lose again

Mich St will not lose again and will take the B1G, or Neb will win out and Beat MSU in the B1G champ game.

Miss St will lose in the SEC SUPERBOWL and will still get a playoff spot along with the SEC champ.

Oregon wins out and will slip in.

So my pipe dream will be this lol.

Oregon

MSU / Neb

Miss St

SEC Champ

FSU will have a loss.

OLE Miss will lose again

Mich St will not lose again and will take the B1G, or Neb will win out and Beat MSU in the B1G champ game.

Miss St will lose in the SEC SUPERBOWL and will still get a playoff spot along with the SEC champ.

Oregon wins out and will slip in.

So my pipe dream will be this lol.

Oregon

MSU / Neb

Miss St

SEC Champ

No way Nebraska jumps from 15 to the top 4 - just do not see that happening.

I would  be surprised if Oregon does not make it in.  

But I just loved the response that 3 SEC teams at this time were considered by the committee as the best teams in the country.   Had to love the response from the general public - but as I stated if anyone thought this was going to absolutely answer the question as  to who the best team in the country is they are going to be sadly mistaken.  All this showed is that at least with the selection committee the SEC still rules.  SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC  :P

Assume this was end of year and the committee did indeed pick these 4 teams - them I think that Oregon, TCU, MSU, Alabama, Kansas State, Notre Dame, Baylor, Arizona State, Arizona and Nebraska all have possible legitimate claims to be part of the top 4 - Hell even some of the 2 loss teams could make a case.

No way Nebraska jumps from 15 to the top 4 - just do not see that happening.

I would  be surprised if Oregon does not make it in.  

But I just loved the response that 3 SEC teams at this time were considered by the committee as the best teams in the country.   Had to love the response from the general public - but as I stated if anyone thought this was going to absolutely answer the question as  to who the best team in the country is they are going to be sadly mistaken.  All this showed is that at least with the selection committee the SEC still rules.  SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC  :P

Assume this was end of year and the committee did indeed pick these 4 teams - them I think that Oregon, TCU, MSU, Alabama, Kansas State, Notre Dame, Baylor, Arizona State, Arizona and Nebraska all have possible legitimate claims to be part of the top 4 - Hell even some of the 2 loss teams could make a case.

Only reason I have NEb there is because if they win out, MSU wins out they will play in the B1G champ game as top 10 teams. Winner comes out of that game with 1 loss and possible ranked top 5.  But thats if they both win out.