Today's Rankings - sec West

I know that it is early

CFB Daily has Texas A&M is 5th in the division. I cannot believe there were so many naysayers. There is a lot of football left to play and prove the experts wrong.   [sharedmedia=core:attachments:174]

Interesting that the ESPN announcers both praised the size of the crowd and their early departure. They also wondered why there record at home is not better. Food for thought.

Kyle Field is the greatest home field advantage in CFB

Sit back and enjoy the ride. [attachment=180:tamu 4.jpg]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:164]

I am having corn dogs and Shiner beer for breakfast.

I know that it is early

CFB Daily has Texas A&M is 5th in the division. I cannot believe there were so many naysayers. There is a lot of football left to play and prove the experts wrong.

Interesting that the ESPN announcers both praised the size of the crowd and their early departure. They also wondered why there record at home is not better. Food for thought.

Kyle Field is the greatest home field advantage in CFB

Sit back and enjoy the ride. tamu 4.jpg

I am having corn dogs and Shiner beer for breakfast.

Kyle Field crowds are great. I have not been there since the latest expansion. But based upon my experiences, LSU's Tiger Stadium and Ohio State's horseshoe are tougher venues to play.

It should be. They are loud and active. But they were never nearly as loud as LSU fans (I was there for a Florida game) or OSU (for the '05 Texas game). I have been to a few Texas - A&M games and a few A&M - Tech games. One was their biggest rival and the other was beating them consistently for over a decade. So I think it should be a favorable sample for Kyle.

Cant be too much of a homefield advantage they haven't beat a ranked team there in 3 years.

Ags definitely haven't been able to win the big games at Kyle recently. Ags beat Oklahoma and Nebraska in 2010 and Baylor in 2011. But they have let OK St, Florida, LSU, Bama, and Auburn all escape with close wins. Ole Miss just plain whooped us this time.

Ags definitely haven't been able to win the big games at Kyle recently. Ags beat Oklahoma and Nebraska in 2010 and Baylor in 2011. But they have let OK St, Florida, LSU, Bama, and Auburn all escape with close wins. Ole Miss just plain whooped us this time.

and Texas in 2011.

I forgot, its not a big game and it happened more than two years ago.             [sharedmedia=core:attachments:159]

and the game winning kick by Tucker played daily on the LHN.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:151]