West End Beaumont Bulldogs Coach Probation

1212kmg

Marie - I can tell you the reason. WOS is in the small school division. It doesn't matter to the Lumberton STJFL president if they are 5-0 or 0-5 / in first place or last place. It has no bearing on his child's team (Lumberton W sr. )and the playoffs. And he's not mad at WOS for smack talking on a forum. He and other board members that post on here are unable to remain objective when it comes to BMT. One certain board member has a picture of himself on Facebook (for the world to see) holding a go pro camera so he can nip adult unsportsmanlike conduct in the bud. Maybe he filmed the bmt game? The comments under the photo and dates posted are kind of interesting as well. Facebook is a wonderful thing....

In the coaches code of conduct it states that if a violation occurs the board shall decide punishment. Punishments include - verbal warning, probation, suspension, and a ban. I will be happy to post this document if anyone is interested. The Nederland coach was verbally warned and then suspended. I really have no idea why the STJFL did this other than a BMT team was the one Ned beat 65-0 and BMT is always accused of running up the score. I would guess it was for appearance sake.

The coaches code of conduct nor the bylaws address the forfeiture of games. They do however address discriminating against players based on their ability.

For those that think this isn't personal consider this : before the game was over the STJFL president (who's kid is on Sr lumberton W) was on the phone at halftime with our league president complaining!

It's all really nice and neat for it to be handled this way. Funny how the "ethics" committee met twice without including the BMT board member. And she was a member of this committee. The STJFL president recused himself from the vote as did the bmt president. But it really doesn't matter because it was already decided before during the two meetings that were held prior to the board meeting.

All this goes back to peewee football and a personal grudge. No one should think otherwise.

You are kidding yourselves if you think this isn't personal. Another thing to consider when evaluating BMT's guilt or innocence. There is an email floating around from last year in which the STJFL president says if you think this isn't personal for him then you are wrong.

Icewater/tea - it's hard to just let it go when there are things like the above going on. Just like you are teaching your players, we are teaching ours. Teaching them that right is right and wrong is wrong. And to stand up for themselves and more importantly others. This is just a game but somehow it's representative of so much more than that.

Why is the assumption that BMT is guilty? There is no evidence - just supposition. I challenge one of the board members to post the video! The video that was used to suspend a coach!! I also would be interested to know who took the video? Is it clips or a complete game from start to finish? Just post it - After all the truth will set you free.

I have seen that board member on Facebook and find it troubling that others on the STJFL board do not take issue with that post. I do beleive this is the same board member that stood up during the coaches meeting and said the STJFL Board members  are held to a HIGHER STANDARD.  If there is a email from the STJFL President making that type of statement about it being personal then at the next board meeting it should be submitted and the person that wrote the email should resign. When members of a board start feeling they need to were Go Pro Cameras and send emails about personal issues from things that happened 2-3 years ago there is a major problem on this board. If other members of this board do not see this then they are just as blind as those people that feel there is nothing wrong with the current ledership. Not one person on this board should feel it is their league, the league belongs to the KIDS and this board is not doing what is right for the KIDS.

Give it a rest already. Theres a few people on your side but most everybody know that the league has to do something to keep scores in check. Did the board do this exactly right? = No. Do they have the kids of the whole league at heart and not just the rights of a few? = Yes. I saw a show on tv the other day and a dung beetle was pushing a turd ball up a hill and everytime he was just about to the top it fell all the way back down and he had to start all over. Now I would of liked to see him get his turd ball to the top of the hill but it was sure funny to watch him keep trying with the same result. Good luck with your turd ball.

Wow - such class. Not

Calm down. Now you want to talk about class? Ever since this mess started almost your whole team been on here calling out board members left and right. Luvblue should be thrown off the site for the things he been calling the league president up here for weeks. Nobody knows if any of it is true but they dont care about any of that as long as he can start a rumor and get a rise out of hawk5. Then he wants to come up on here yesterday talking about how much it hurts his feelings to be so personal when his names drug through the mud. SMH The board got a good league going and its not perfect but it is the best around here. I can tell you this much though. Yall had to give up a game or 2 but the coaches figured out how not to put up 50 with a quickness so it worked. Only problem is some coaches never learn and do the same thing every year. Everybody been on here for years talking about the same team and the same rules. I almost fell out my chair when yall came on here to say its a first offense. Even Butch Thomas would say thats messed up! Brings me back to the turd ball story and Im truely sorry if it hurts your feelers.

[quote name="js992014" post="1553403" timestamp="1412881767"]

Give it a rest already. Theres a few people on your side but most everybody know that the league has to do something to keep scores in check. Did the board do this exactly right? = No. Do they have the kids of the whole league at heart and not just the rights of a few? = Yes. I saw a show on tv the other day and a dung beetle was pushing a turd ball up a hill and everytime he was just about to the top it fell all the way back down and he had to start all over. Now I would of liked to see him get his turd ball to the top of the hill but it was sure funny to watch him keep trying with the same result. Good luck with your turd ball.[/

This has nothing to do with keeping scores in check.....

And suspending a coach for 2 years based on a video of clips spliced together is serving the best interest of the kids in the league how exactly?

I don't have to give it a rest - And if it bothers you that much you can quit commenting and reading this thread and get back to watching your family on home video.

Calm down. Now you want to talk about class? Ever since this mess started almost your whole team been on here calling out board members left and right. Luvblue should be thrown off the site for the things he been calling the league president up here for weeks. Nobody knows if any of it is true but they dont care about any of that as long as he can start a rumor and get a rise out of hawk5. Then he wants to come up on here yesterday talking about how much it hurts his feelings to be so personal when his names drug through the mud. SMH The board got a good league going and its not perfect but it is the best around here. I can tell you this much though. Yall had to give up a game or 2 but the coaches figured out how not to put up 50 with a quickness so it worked. Only problem is some coaches never learn and do the same thing every year. Everybody been on here for years talking about the same team and the same rules. I almost fell out my chair when yall came on here to say its a first offense. Even Butch Thomas would say thats messed up! Brings me back to the turd ball story and Im truely sorry if it hurts your feelers.

Js - why don't you break away from watching shows about crap and check out the scores from this season. How long have you been on this forum again?? Funny how you know so much about Bmt but you've only been on here since Sept 14th 2014??? Which screen name were you before js992014?

Try to comprehend this: The one game BMT scored 50 was due to a defensive score. Before that the score was 44-6. Same difference as the PNG game (39-0) earlier that day.

The head coach for Bmt has never been in trouble before - it's a fact! Sorry you don't like it but it's true. However, the assistant coach has been on probation before. Maybe you're confused?

And Board members deserve to be called out. The truth hurts..... How bout this don't abuse your position of power and you won't be subject to criticism. Don't brag about your secret meetings on a non private Facebook page.....

Hope he doesn't run the school board the way he runs this league.

Wow - you want me kicked off a forum about youth sports because I called out the board for all the crap they are pulling..... Secret meetings and such. I don't start rumors. Nor do I tell lies. And it's not my name being drug thru the mud - it's the coaches.

Why don't you do a little research about score history and the STJFL. It's pretty crazy that 2 ten year olds are considered to good to be in this league and they score to many points yet somehow PNG has been able to beat them 3 times in the past two years. Maybe the rest of the league should figure out what PNG is doing and then you won't have to worry about beating Beaumont - you can win on the field.....

Give it a rest already. Theres a few people on your side but most everybody know that the league has to do something to keep scores in check. Did the board do this exactly right? = No. Do they have the kids of the whole league at heart and not just the rights of a few? = Yes. I saw a show on tv the other day and a dung beetle was pushing a turd ball up a hill and everytime he was just about to the top it fell all the way back down and he had to start all over. Now I would of liked to see him get his turd ball to the top of the hill but it was sure funny to watch him keep trying with the same result. Good luck with your turd ball.

Brilliant!!!!!!!

You must have a Harvard education.

That has made more sense than the three people with seven usernames on the board ever said about the situation.

Hope the STJFL rep has his GoPro during all this turd Rolling. In case a turd hits the fan.

Moderator please edit for language if required.