Vidor @ ozen

Ozen's defense isn't the problem, it's lackof consistent quality offensive production. No screen plays, reverses, motioning backs to get mismatches, no hitch plays just plain. Turnovers hurt them everytime and no defense can overcome being on the field without resting. I still think Ozen beats Vidor some how, some way! Let's Go Panthers!

Ozen has to put the Nederland game behind them and make adjustments offensively.Also, they have to stop beating themselves with turnovers and poor Special Team play.

Coach Suggs and his staff has to correct these things in a hurry or they will be spectators for post season play.
The Vidor game unofficially begins their playoff season.

Win or Stay Home !!!

Ozen - 28

Vidor - 21

GCM should be in the mix for the 4th spot along with Ozen and Vidor.  Looks like they could be pretty good on offense. Like most years, 4-3 district record should get a team in the playoffs.

GCM fixes the fumblerooski's they can win some games even playing poorly on defense(maybe cause they're on the field more than the O)16/16 fumbles will hurt ya

Ozen's defense isn't the problem, it's lackof consistent quality offensive production. No screen plays, reverses, motioning backs to get mismatches, no hitch plays just plain. Turnovers hurt them everytime and no defense can overcome being on the field without resting. I still think Ozen beats Vidor some how, some way! Let's Go Panthers!

We've given up 40 + points to every team we've played except Lumberton & we don't think Defense is the problem?? Heck, the only name I heard All Night was #25 & he was tackling with one arm. I agree the offense needs to get better, but the Defense needs to do much better. Only way we Win games is to out score opponents until the Defense steps up. All the Hype of these so called Middle School & Pee Wee league All Americans hasn't panned out. Friday Night Lights ain't MS or Pee Wee. Everybody is good @ Lower Levels, now that the playing field is sort of Level, the Hype is measuring up. I'm so Sick & Tired of listening to the excuses. If anyone has a reason to complain it could be my Family, but we choose to make no excuses for our Son. He has persevered through it All & will continue to make plays for his Team. This is a Team Sport & he will fight to the End or answer to me. Everyone needs to step up as a Community Win or Lose. This shouldn't be just left up to the kids. Either you're part of the solution or part of the problem. Not directed to anyone in particular, just responding to this Defense comment & had to Vent