Snapshot of how bad PAM defense has been!

Djones8301

In the last three weeks, the Titans have allowed:

1,636 Total Yards
1,063 Rushing Yards
170 Points

That's an avg of:

545 Total yrds per game
354 Rushing yrds per game
56.6 Points per game

That is unreal!!!

worst three game stretch of defense ive known for any team to have around here.

Sorry BG thats pretty bad brother!!!!!! I dont know maybe a combo of bad D and good teams????

it could be said that way but we've played good teams every year and haven't had a stretch this bad, even back in the Baytown Lee days Olin's teams never did what Channelview did last week. Whatever it is it had better be fixed this week cause DP is 0-1 too, must win for both teams.

In the last three weeks, the Titans have allowed:
1,636 Total Yards
1,063 Rushing Yards
170 Points
That's an avg of:
545 Total yrds per game
354 Rushing yrds per game
56.6 Points per game
That is unreal!!!

These stats don't mean anything. If you want an accurate depiction of how your team is playing you need to multiply your gut instinct x tradition divided by the prior decade's win/loss record. It doesn't make sense for you to base your opinion off the statistics that PAM is putting up this year, the equation I gave you above will get you a lot closer to the truth, just ask some of the people on here.

These stats don't mean anything. If you want an accurate depiction of how your team is playing you need to multiply your gut instinct x tradition divided by the prior decade's win/loss record. It doesn't make sense for you to base your opinion off the statistics that PAM is putting up this year, the equation I gave you above will get you a lot closer to the truth, just ask some of the people on here.

Please tell me you are being sarcastic?

????? I'm confused, I thought stats were the TRUTH based on what some feel

I said before that PAM needs to take the 4A schools off their schedule, it does nothing but boost their ego. Also this area in general needs better coaching, the offensive/defensive schemes in this area are almost elementary IMO.

5A now. And Memorial lost to a 5A school in this three game stretch as well and I'm sure that didn't boost their ego.

And you seem to rant on and on about the coaching in the area so I'll leave you to keep doing that.

I said before that PAM needs to take the 4A schools off their schedule, it does nothing but boost their ego. Also this area in general needs better coaching, the offensive/defensive schemes in this area are almost elementary IMO.

this has absolutely NOTHING to do with it!! PAM played a 5a team, not 4a, in GR that would have beaten any 6a team. i agree with the coaching mentality

Cam I'm just as confused as you. I was putting up the stats to show how bad the defense has been.

According to most people on this site you can't base anything off statistics. It makes you look stupid when you actually use data to form opinions. You have to do it like I said and use the SETX prediction equation to give you an accurate outlook on your squad. PAM's defense really is very good, you can't base anything off yardage allowed or ppg. At least this is what I've been repeatedly told when I form my opinions using statistics.  

this has absolutely NOTHING to do with it!! PAM played a 5a team, not 4a, in GR that would have beaten any 6a team. i agree with the coaching mentality

GR lost to 6A Friendswood already who in turn lost to Kingwood for their only win of the season. GR runs it at PAM can't stop it so it was a bad matchup from the start. Don't be surprised if GR loses to Foster in district, then Elkins or Ridge Point in the first round. The Houston metro is pretty solid this year as far as 5A squads go.

According to most people on this site you can't base anything off statistics. It makes you look stupid when you actually use data to form opinions. You have to do it like I said and use the SETX prediction equation to give you an accurate outlook on your squad. PAM's defense really is very good, you can't base anything off yardage allowed or ppg. At least this is what I've been repeatedly told when I form my opinions using statistics.

Oh ok got ya.

I understand Stats are used as a tool to gauge performance(or lack of) You bring up some very valid points, I think what throws some people off is the Crosby superiority over everyone else. To be honest Coug, you & I have very similar views on sports & competition. I just want you to understand that based off Stats, we would think Crosby would be Perennial Champs. I played Basketball for a excellent program & we won multiple titles, 5 in one decade. I know it's different from football, but let me be frank, we won a few crucial playoff games where statistically we should have lost. You & I don't see eye to eye on certain things, but I can accept your Brutal honesty because I'm that way with my Son, that's the only reason he's where he is today. Now we must remember we can't do that to everyone because most can't take it. You must know who you're dealing with. JMO
I bet you never thought you & I would agree on anything; at least that's my take on it. Lol
P.S
The main reason my Son is where he is today is by the Grace of God & help from his parents & family

PAM's defense has the pieces and potential to be good. IMO, i think they are just playing off talent right now. last game i witnessed, i saw arm tackling and GR literally running from the grasp of hands holding on jerseys. to be honest, don't know if it's the scheme or the lack of fundamentals, or both. however, there are times they do real well, but teams ADJUST to it and make them pay. again, i hear this freshman team is supposed to be talented with good size as freshmen...i say this season is a wash and lets start getting these young ones ready!! nothing like having a team of sophmore's and juniors playing well...

it could be said that way but we've played good teams every year and haven't had a stretch this bad, even back in the Baytown Lee days Olin's teams never did what Channelview did last week. Whatever it is it had better be fixed this week cause DP is 0-1 too, must win for both teams.

Deer park is the wrong team to be playing if you can't stop the run. They will grind you down and then hit you with the play action pass all night