#7 Baylor at Texas

king

Millen said Texas is better this year ? Are you kidding me. Even with case at qb, the horns could at least score and put themselves in position to win.

Texas is better this year.

Losses are not tolerable, but I see players this year fighting and clawing and not quitting.

Swoopes misses many wideopen recievers and many balls are caught and not advanced YAC because of the errant throw. It may be time to pull Mr. Heard's redshirt.

Texas played D better than I expected - However, the O still needs a lot of work.

But, better game then I expected.

Old Timer, from Texas I saw some spurts of great running and passing mixed with some wtf. The first half was very exciting. Second half got away from us. Baylor started hitting their receivers and the run game opened up but still a great effort from the Texas D.

Everyone knows that offense begins with the QB. He was thrust into this situation and I will give him time to develop. The timer in his head needs adjusting as to when to scramble. He is a half second late for takeoff. I thought the o-line openedup some holes and it will get better. Remember, we were not supposed to be on the same field with a 7th ranked team. That mentality seems to be losing its luster. We will get it right. Texas didn't look anything like the team that played Kansas last week. That was sickening and we won.

Old Timer, from Texas I saw some spurts of great running and passing mixed with some wtf. The first half was very exciting. Second half got away from us. Baylor started hitting their receivers and the run game opened up but still a great effort from the Texas D.

Everyone knows that offense begins with the QB. He was thrust into this situation and I will give him time to develop. The timer in his head needs adjusting as to when to scramble. He is a half second late for takeoff. I thought the o-line openedup some holes and it will get better. Remember, we were not supposed to be on the same field with a 7th ranked team. That mentality seems to be losing its luster. We will get it right. Texas didn't look anything like the team that played Kansas last week. That was sickening and we won.

I agree with your post, but It is time to see Heard.

You put 7 points up on a team were you defense is holding and getting you the ball regularly even against the No. 7 texas = O needs work and lots of it.  And by the way - Texas got a give me touchdown late in the fourth congrats.