WOS @ NEWTON!!

GATA!

as coach T said after the game friday he is VERY PROUD of them  BUT  we must get better   :o .the road a head of you is (not) going to be a easy one  count on it,we as coaches got our work cut out for us to get you ready for a good newton team very well coached so come  next week we will  get ready for newton at there house not a easy place to play ,they will be ready for you 

Been a couple years since I posted (lol) but I had to come on and say this regardless if Newton gets beat by 50 or wins by one there is still not two better teams in the last 30 years IMHO. I expect Newton to forget their record and how bad the season has gone thus far and play a good game. On a side note I still see them winning district and going deep in playoffs!! :))))

Read an article on Beaumont enterprise website about the Eagles and I think Coach Johnston hit it on the nose with his comments. I sit in the stands every Friday and listen to all these so called coaches in stands gripping and complaining about everything thinking they know so much. Newton has been winning for a long time with these same coaches and it's worked for many years the kids need to get out of the stands and do what they told or it will be a long season.

To  Newton fans who haven`t seen WOS this year:  Before the game starts, when you see our Sophomore QB  #3. (Jack Dallas) You will smile and lick your chops because he appears to be just a little kid. "DON`T FOOL YOURSELF"       First play of the game, #6 (Deionte) splits out wide to the left, #18 (Will)  splits wide to the right.  Both go deep. Jack throws a 50 yard TD pass. (PICK YOUR POISON) At the half-tme the score will be 27 to 0.  Good news for Newton.  WOS will NOT run-up the score.  Final  score.  WOS 27 to7.

.????......had to expose this, sorry still on my high horse