Is Lou Holz Wrong?

stevenash

Nash, here is the real author of this article:

http://www.lonsberry.com/writings.cfm?story=3651&go=4

While I somewhat respect Coach Holtz, this didn't sound like him so I googled it.

First of all, I mostly agree with the article, but the website you sent me too is as nutty as the late night am radio stuff! C'mon Nash! You are much better than this!

Nash, here is the real author of this article:
http://www.lonsberry.com/writings.cfm?story=3651&go=4

While I somewhat respect Coach Holtz, this didn't sound like him so I googled it.
First of all, I mostly agree with the article, but the website you sent me too is as nutty as the late night am radio stuff! C'mon Nash! You are much better than this!

I got it from someone in an email and used that website only to post the words. If you prefer, let me rephrase the question: Are these sentiments wrong?

Steve, the verbiage in 100% right on!

Apparently I mishandled this one. I should have just copied and pasted the words and asked if anyone thought they were fallacious. However, we were recently warned about cutting and pasting, so I googled the first few words of the subject and took the first site that showed up. From my perspective, it doesn't matter where it was found, I thought the words were pretty meaningful.

These nonsensical posts attributed to famous people are almost always false. They are either the words of the person that started the rumor or they are real words of someone else that is falsely linked with another person. 

It doesn't matter what Lou Holtz thinks as he may agree with the article but I always stop to think, why would Lou Holtz even make such a political comment? He might answer a question in a sentence or two if asked as a guest on a talk show but why would he sit down and take quite a bit of time to pen such an article? The answer is likely that he wouldn't and neither would most of the other people that such articles are credited to. 

I guess attributing such words to Lou Holtz (or Ollie North or Gary Sinise or Stacey Dash or Peyton Manning or.................. ) seems to make it appear to be more valid than giving credit to an actual author such as a little known conservative talk show host like Bob Lonsberry. 

http://www.wsyr.com/onair/bob-lonsberry-46481/two-americas-11891094/

These nonsensical posts attributed to famous people are almost always false. They are either the words of the person that started the rumor or they are real words of someone else that is falsely linked with another person. 

It doesn't matter what Lou Holtz thinks as he may agree with the article but I always stop to think, why would Lou Holtz even make such a political comment? He might answer a question in a sentence or two if asked as a guest on a talk show but why would he sit down and take quite a bit of time to pen such an article? The answer is likely that he wouldn't and neither would most of the other people that such articles are credited to. 

I guess attributing such words to Lou Holtz (or Ollie North or Gary Sinise or Stacey Dash or Peyton Manning or.................. ) seems to make it appear to be more valid than giving credit to an actual author such as a little known conservative talk show host like Bob Lonsberry. 

http://www.wsyr.com/onair/bob-lonsberry-46481/two-americas-11891094/

I've seen Lou before on shows  talking politics.  This is how I know he's a good conservative and good American.