CE King 62 New Caney Porter 21/Final

AggiesAreWe

King can't score if they don't get 15 possessions like they've been getting with stupid mistakes by their opponents. BH's running game will control the ball if they don't fumble. Funny how bandwagons work. Now everyone's all over Kings jock cause they beat a few mediocre teams. SMH!!!

How many King games have you watched that you know so much about them? I bet they hang atleast 50 on BH next week.

How many King games have you watched that you know so much about them? I bet they hang atleast 50 on BH next week.

CV, Deer Park and RSS (3 teams you say you root for) have beaten a few mediocre squads, doesn't particularly mean they're not good themselves but they start proving their worth tonight (with the exception of RSS tonight)

For a matter of fact Stranger Danger I have spies everywhere that have the best Intel on every team and mark it down King can't score 50 on BH unless the Hill give them Xtra possessions. Wouldn't want to be a PAM fan tonight it's gon b ugly!!!

For a matter of fact Stranger Danger I have spies everywhere that have the best Intel on every team and mark it down King can't score 50 on BH unless the Hill give them Xtra possessions. Wouldn't want to be a PAM fan tonight it's gon b ugly!!!

you're entitled to YOUR opinion :)

We shall see.

Glad King is doing well, but don't let this one good season in the past 30 make your head explode :lol:  Don't worry Price will blow it for ya come playoffs ;)

id rather be in the playoffs than not make it at all. Im pretty sure yall would take Price back in a heartbeat.

I would rather be a PAM fan than have that man back :lol:

wouldn't be a bad idea being a Titan fan or having Price as coach. I think some (not all) BH folks are green with envy what Price is creating at King with time given and talent at his disposal. I think he is coaching himself into a higher paying gig at another school in this area that has the same if not more talent there. JMO of course.

wouldn't be a bad idea being a Titan fan or having Price as coach. I think some (not all) BH folks are green with envy what Price is creating at King with time given and talent at his disposal. I think he is coaching himself into a higher paying gig at another school in this area that has the same if not more talent there. JMO of course.

BH can compete with any district around here on pay. That I promise you. With that said, they would never hire Price again. I wouldn't be surprised though to see North Shore possibly go after Price. I'm just guessing here, but I'm sure the Mustangs aren't very happy right now with the direction of their program.