Your Favorite CFB Moment

whatnamecanipick

It's funny how many of you named the last second win against a 6-6 Texas A&M team in 2011 as your favorite CFB moment.......

You must have blocked that game out. The reason it stands out...that 6-6 aggie team was favored going in. The Longhorns were being led by "not colt" McCoy. Aggie was leaving for that conf with all the good teams. Aggie led by 2 scores at half...then well, you aggies know what happened. Aggie has the live with being beat by the worst qb in UT history. Even Gilbert was on the sideline. But hey, y'all beat Bama the next year. Good times

You must have blocked that game out. The reason it stands out...that 6-6 aggie team was favored going in. The Longhorns were being led by "not colt" McCoy. Aggie was leaving for that conf with all the good teams. Aggie led by 2 scores at half...then well, you aggies know what happened. Aggie has the live with being beat by the worst qb in UT history. Even Gilbert was on the sideline. But hey, y'all beat Bama the next year. Good times

You took the words right out of my mouth.

HOOKEM

Whathersname pretty transparent starting a thread about her favorite CFB moment so she reminisce about the good ole days at the 40 acres.

Some of you tshirt sips have some weak axx favorite moments.

Baby Ganoush you're my new favorite tshirt sip.

WTHAYTA

Transparent, OK

I guess someday if the Aggies will ever win the BIG Game, you can have a moment. At least now, you got Johnny Football.

And Kyle Field, the greatest home field advantage in CFB.

BOTLM

SPCFBG

Whathersname pretty transparent starting a thread about her favorite CFB moment so she reminisce about the good ole days at the 40 acres.
Some of you tshirt sips have some weak axx favorite moments.
Baby Ganoush you're my new favorite tshirt sip.

Most would be winning the NC. An Aggie would have to be at least 85 yrs old or so to relate.