LCM vs. WOS

What's Done is Done, they cant go back and change that,

lcm learn how to play respectful.....geez.....u dont humiliate a team like that...show some class

You don't humiliate a "team like that" ? You realize that statement in its self is  humiliating right, From my interpertation you're saying they arent even worth playing, Pot calling the Kettle black here.

As far as I've heard there was no Disrespect or Lack of class, yeah they Beat a team into the ground, It happens they didnt go in there starting fights and calling names, Maybe they Demoralized a team a little bit, It happens.  When I play and my team is against the weaker team My coach tells the team "If you dont have the guts to go for the Jugular, Get off my field" Maybe LCM's Coach has the Same Philosophy.  It's one thing when a team is down from injuries  and people not showing up But i dont think this was the case.

Now im not taking sides or anything but i do have to go with showing some class. and after you hit about 10-0 you already bled them dry. Show some respect or something yeah. They know your better you dont have to humiliate them, but thats just me. I guess its simply old-school to have class

lcm learn how to play respectful.....geez.....u dont humiliate a team like that...maybe if it was png or nederland but not wos....show some class

why is it ok to hand it to one team and not another?  we will all be waiting to see just how considerate everyone else is in the weeks to come.  leger fed the ball to other people all night long, 3 goals went right through their keeper's hands...after he touched the ball, defenders played forward, even the bears keeper scored.  they mixed it up all over the field...would you have preferred maybe a few charity pk's with hmmm let's say no keeper in the lc-m box?  that would have been a nice gesture.  this is not a youth soccer league where everyone gets a turn, keeping score is optional and players line up for their orange slices and fruit punch at the half.  it is a competative sporting event.  who cries "bad form" when ozen or

wo-s spanks someone during football season?  we all see the scores, say "ouch" and move on.  lc-m plays nederland on friday...maybe their coach wanted them on a high going into that game?

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's more disrespectful to lay down for a team and NOT score on them.  It shows a lack of respect for their team abilities.  Does WOS need to work on their soccer skills?  Yes, like LCM needs to work on other sports skills, as do many other schookls out there.  Can a good coach take a whipping and motivate?  Yes!  I look for WOS to improve after being beaten that way.  Before you say that I am all for LCM, I know some of the players from WOS, they are a part of our youth group.  There was no animosity or shame on their part.  They had class in that they handled defeat with their heads held high.  No one, but no one, could say that they went easy on them. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami