Washington State

PhatMack19

Connor Holliday had a pretty nice night himself. 436 yards passing and 4 TD's.

Does Oregon have the defense to win a National Title?

Leach made Sonny Cumby look like a stud.

As for your question, that's a good one. If they have trouble with Wazzu, can you imagine what a team with talent like A&M would do against that defense? Unless it was a complete off game, I would guess no. In fact, they won't make the playoffs if they don't play better than that - they could lose a couple of games before then.

You only have to win by one point. They are play in the Pac-12.

What do you think?

Most years they drop at least one conference game though. Stanford, USC, and UCLA could certainly trip them up if they are off and Oregon state is always a battle. Washington is 4-0 but only beat Hawaii by 1 pt. Anyway, PAC 12 isn't a cakewalk and was, IMO, the best conference last year.

I just watched the first half of this game too. I dearly paid for it at work today. Mariotta is the real deal, however, with that weak OL, I could see Oregon taking a loss this year. I don't think the PAC-12 is overrated like the Big 10, but they are certainly over-hyped. I'm tired of hearing about MM, the Ducks and the rest of these West Coast teams.