Week 4 Spreads Jr

whisperer

I like the spreads but is OF-O that bad?? I heard that's the same coach from super bowl team from pee wee!!! Nederland seems to really be dominating JR division this year

Both Nederland teams are beating the breaks off of all teams they've played thus far. I like Nederland White to win big over Nederland Black in the Superbowl. Hopefully the black team will want revenge and move up to Seniors. Then they can also TRY and beat BMT on their way out.

Congratulation to the STJFL for not even excepting an appeal to hear the real facts. Taking a win away from a group of kids that have worked everyday since July to be the best that they can. When coaches and everybody that was at the game didn't have a problem with so if you weren't at the game than I don't want to here it. We will definantly play with a chip on our should the rest of the year. I've lost all respect for the board and all that it stands for. We will play by the rules the rest of the year and never score more than 40 points because it not a review but a punishment. Even the board want be able to stop Ned w this year I promise you that!!! See everybody in OF for the Super Bowl this year instead of Lamar. Thank the board.

Congratulation to the STJFL for not even excepting an appeal to hear the real facts. Taking a win away from a group of kids that have worked everyday since July to be the best that they can. When coaches and everybody that was at the game didn't have a problem with so if you weren't at the game than I don't want to here it. We will definantly play with a chip on our should the rest of the year. I've lost all respect for the board and all that it stands for. We will play by the rules the rest of the year and never score more than 40 points because it not a review but a punishment. Even the board want be able to stop Ned w this year I promise you that!!! See everybody in OF for the Super Bowl this year instead of Lamar. Thank the board.

So you saying Lamar will not host the Superbowl this year because of something that happened to Ned W?? If no Lamar then I hope it's at The Butch or Png H.S. The kids really like playing on turf.

I wasn't at the game either, and I don't agree on Ned getting in trouble for scoring 56. It's hard to stop the bleeding even with 2nd and 3rd stringers who hardly ever play. If rules were broke then there are consequences.

But to say these men are jealous I seriously doubt that, in fact didn't one of these men beat both the Ned best teams in pee wee last year to win the SB.

Good luck the rest of the year boys 

I find it interesting that the Nederland white coach from what I understand was never called by whomever did the investigation to hear his side of the story.  I also understand that he still has not been told HOW he violated the rules accused of.  Great investigation.  It smells.   The board just needs to go ahead and adopt a rule that says if you score more than 40 you will forfeit the game.  The rules now are so subjective that it is not fair.  STJFL  just be honest and say you want teams to try and not score if that is what you really want.  Your actions speak louder than your words.  you say one thing and do something else.

Did you know that Article V Sec 4 of the STJFL bylaws says that the board is governed by the "Open Meetings Act" which requires that time and date of meeting and what is to be discussed must be posted.  I haven't been able to find where the board has ever done this.  And yes last Wednesday was a regular meeting and not a special called meeting.  Any decision made when in violation is null and void. 

It is also a crime to violate the open meetings act.

By the way whisperer, it is very hard to hear from anyone what happens at the secret meetings of the board unless you try not to.  Did you know that word on the street is that they really said that ned should have put their backup kicker in to kick extra points.  Now that is funny!!! Oh and despite what they say, they want you to try and not score.  Hence, the discussion that at least one of the plays the kid ran outside.  Hmmm, I wonder if this back that did that was one of the 10 play players that had never run the ball and didn't know better.  I thought that didn't matter anyway.

sorry to ramble, it just baffles my little pea brain!!!!!

I find it interesting that the Nederland white coach from what I understand was never called by whomever did the investigation to hear his side of the story. I also understand that he still has not been told HOW he violated the rules accused of. Great investigation. It smells. The board just needs to go ahead and adopt a rule that says if you score more than 40 you will forfeit the game. The rules now are so subjective that it is not fair. STJFL just be honest and say you want teams to try and not score if that is what you really want. Your actions speak louder than your words. you say one thing and do something else.

Did you know that Article V Sec 4 of the STJFL bylaws says that the board is governed by the "Open Meetings Act" which requires that time and date of meeting and what is to be discussed must be posted. I haven't been able to find where the board has ever done this. And yes last Wednesday was a regular meeting and not a special called meeting. Any decision made when in violation is null and void.
It is also a crime to violate the open meetings act.

Granger didn't break a rule. He broke the spirit of a rule. Same crap Bmt coaches got suspended for. I honesty think he got suspended because of what happened to the Bmt coaches last yr. If they didn't suspend Granger it would've been a Black and White issue. See where I'm going with this. Even tho Granger and Rivers team did nothing wrong or didn't break any rules, both were punished for breaking the Spirit of the rule. WTF

I agree with buggatti but all that other crap (is crap) shut up he will be back and lets play some football its not like white want win with out there coach. I have said it before and ill say it again 2 teams and not 3 make a huge difference in this group and the are just way better than there competition! The white team is going to have a hard time not beating all the brakes off teams they face.......

Sh...................................................................................................