Miami at #22 Nebraska

king

Brad Kaaya is going to be a STAR. 359 yards in front of 92,000 fans. He is only a true freshman he is growing.

Golden needs to go. Bring back Butch Davis!!

Did not Coach Davis have some problems with the NCAA?

With the U's past, you got to be clean.

Jimmy Johnson is/was a better coach. He is only working Sundays now.

It was a pretty good game. RG4 vs your O-line was a good show all night long. If you guys would have thrown the underneath crossing routes all night long you could have beat us. Our LB's EXP #52 can not cover it.

I have not heard Memorial Stadium sound like that on TV in years. It was kinda nice.

Abdullah does not get the respect he deserves. He should at least be a Heisman finalists.He reminds of Tre Mason. He is better then him IMO. Tommy Armstrong has a noodle arm, he can run, but if he is forced to throw. He just don't have the arm IMO..

I agree King if they could get Butch back I would do it in a heartbeat...

GIG'EM

Butch sits down across the table and tells the recruit, look I put together the greatest collection of college football talent ever. You know what, I'm going to do it again. You in?

Butch sits down across the table and tells the recruit, look I put together the greatest collection of college football talent ever. You know what, I'm going to do it again. You in?

Butch won more than 10 games and finished ranked in the Top 10 only 1 time in his 6 years at the U. He didn't do much for having the "greatest collection of football talent ever."

Abdullah does not get the respect he deserves. He should at least be a Heisman finalists.He reminds of Tre Mason. He is better then him IMO. Tommy Armstrong has a noodle arm, he can run, but if he is forced to throw. He just don't have the arm IMO..

I agree with most of your NEB thoughts but Armstrong has way better then a noodle arm lol.

Butch won more than 10 games and finished ranked in the Top 10 only 1 time in his 6 years at the U. He didn't do much for having the "greatest collection of football talent ever."

That team that won the national title in 02 was Davis team. He recruited all them players. Coker just another Barry Switzer.