Dayton vs Barbers Hill

bronco pride

This ones hard to call. With BHills wide open pass happy sling it around the field run and shoot try to score within10 seconds of each possession Offense versus Dayton's shutout lockdown hit ya in the mouth run stuffing the games won in the trenches everyone's scared of their past records Defense I guess I'll just flip a coin with a burros head and burros tail. Coach Stewart must be proud of his dynasty he built. Score 2-0 their soccer teams play a better game against one another.

Nope he can't be to proud of his dynasty. The man had Big Shoes to fill and it didn't happen and that's just the way it is right now. Everyone knows what I'm talking about but just doesn't like saying it out loud. I read on one of the other post somebody commented that Coach Stewart shouldn't be on the sideline he should be watching from the stands, if his program that he built was being run like he ran it maybe he would watch from the stands. I remember when it was posted on here that Hancock was named the new head coach. The program would be run the same way, well that's not true. I know that Dayton's playbook is a lot bigger than we have seen and don't blame the players they do what the coaches tell them to do. 

I know that if I have issues at work doing my job and don't get them corrected in a certain amount of time, I would probably get demoted and replaced by somebody that could do the job, as far as I know most employers will fix the problem if you can't fix it yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now all that being said I hope we win this week, that would really be a great confidence booster for the team, but don't count BH out.

Go Broncos 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Smokin Baby gonna have a field day with this.

You know, it won't do any good.  I TRY SO HARD to spread my vast football knowledge of Dayton, but people still have to learn the hard way.  BH going to open up a can of cheese spread on them Friday, even if it were to be played in WOS.  And we ALL know that would suck!!!!  

Nope he can't be to proud of his dynasty. The man had Big Shoes to fill and it didn't happen and that's just the way it is right now. Everyone knows what I'm talking about but just doesn't like saying it out loud. I read on one of the other post somebody commented that Coach Stewart shouldn't be on the sideline he should be watching from the stands, if his program that he built was being run like he ran it maybe he would watch from the stands. I remember when it was posted on here that Hancock was named the new head coach. The program would be run the same way, well that's not true. I know that Dayton's playbook is a lot bigger than we have seen and don't blame the players they do what the coaches tell them to do.
I know that if I have issues at work doing my job and don't get them corrected in a certain amount of time, I would probably get demoted and replaced by somebody that could do the job, as far as I know most employers will fix the problem if you can't fix it yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now all that being said I hope we win this week, that would really be a great confidence booster for the team, but don't count BH out.

Go Broncos 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's an uncomfortable position for the kids AND the current HC when a decision is given to the kids to listen to the HC or the ex guy. It's enough that the new hc is trying to gain the repect of everyone associated with the Dayton football program, but it makes it that much harder with Stewart keeps hanging around.

In Orange, even Mr. Hooks don't hang around like that. He lets coach Thompson do his job... evidentally, it works.

I really don't understand why this us hard for some to grasp..

I'm not saying I disagree with that BMTSoulja 1, but like I said maybe he wants him there until he gets it going on his own then he'll go sit in the stands. I never saw him on the sideline this past Friday's game he was letting him do it on his own from what I saw.

I realize that it's probably uncomfortable for him and nothing against him he does have Big Shoes to fill, but he knew that when he took the job. 

This may not be an elimination game, however the loser will definitely be on life support. The loser would have to beat KP, Humble and either King or Crosby depending on who comes out on the short end. I think that would be a tall task considering the circumstances. IMO King and Crosby finish in the top two spots and one of the Humble schools get it, probably Humble. Who thought a September game between Dayton and BH would have more than bragging rights or even a district championship on the line?

First off thanks Bronco Pride for not naming this the "Old River Shoot out" because this game doesn't deserve this title this year anyway :D Second if BH loses this game then they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Dayton has beat us the last couple of years when they shouldn't have IMO, so we better come out and go at them and don't let off the gas petal until the 4th quarter timer goes to zero!! We always let Dayton hang around until we hand them the game at the end! I believe this game is actually for 3rd place in district not 4th.

First off thanks Bronco Pride for not naming this the "Old River Shoot out" because this game doesn't deserve this title this year anyway :D Second if BH loses this game then they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Dayton has beat us the last couple of years when they shouldn't have IMO, so we better come out and go at them and don't let off the gas petal until the 4th quarter timer goes to zero!! We always let Dayton hang around until we hand them the game at the end! I believe this game is actually for 3rd place in district not 4th.

3rd place could be right for bh because they beat the teams they are supposed to for the most part. Although I agree the last 2 years they have given dayton gifs. Like I said a loss would mean dayton has to beat Crosby Humble and KP all of which beat dayton last year.

I would say 2 FG's and a safety :lol:. I'm hoping for a BH win ,but Dayton is the most erratic team I have ever seen! They can lose by 40 to a middle of the road team then beat one by 40 the following week ;) I just hope we don't fumble away the ball and give it away. If BH plays like they did against Crosby I think they will be ok. I liked that we have began to mix it up some, but the pass D on the fly routes have me way concerned.