Trill

Peppermint Patty

From Chron.com

COLLEGE STATION – In a development not stunning to anyone, Texas A&M sophomore quarterback Kenny Hill’s folks have applied for a trademark for “Kenny Trill,” according to Twitter poster @KarenEHowell, who provided documentation that included the parents’ home address (she then posted she wished she had redacted that personal information, and she later did just that).

If such a marking of a trade sounds familiar – and I realize this doesn’t even bear repeating – former A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel’s family has trademarked his nickname, Johnny Football.

Hill, Manziel’s replacement, was inundated with nickname suggestions across the TwitterLand following his school record-setting showing of 511 passing yards in the Aggies’ season-opening victory at South Carolina. Among them Kenny Football (even Manziel used that one), Kenny Chill, Kenny Thrill and so on. Asked if there was one he actually preferred over others, Hill shrugged and said Kenny Trill, he supposed.

The rest is soon to be history. Trill, by the way, is a term apparently popularized (and I’m leaning on the research of others here) by Houston rapper Bun B, and is a combination of true and real (allegedly).

Howell, who professes “law is my profession” on her Twitter page, also posted, “For what it’s worth, I think Kenny Hill’s parents are trying to protect him, not to profit off of him.”

In other developments, the No. 7 and 2-0 Aggies play host to Rice starting 8 p.m. Saturday. A cool front is supposed to be moving through Aggieland by then, providing what might even be a (Kenny) chill to the air that night.

The hip coach in CSat is hovering over the State in the SwaagCopter rounding up recruits.

All this gadgetry!

I know it is driving you Aggie haters crazy.

No

We need to focus on playing football. All the other stuff doesn't matter, if your not winning.

How soon the Aggies have forgotten. And it has only been three years since they fired Coach Sherman.

And it is not "Aggie Haters" but "Aggie Poster Haters". I like to keep the line clear so everyone knows where I stand.

#SPCFBG

No

We need to focus on playing football. All the other stuff doesn't matter, if your not winning.

How soon the Aggies have forgotten. And it has only been three years since they fired Coach Sherman.

And it is not "Aggie Haters" but "Aggie Poster Haters". I like to keep the line clear so everyone knows where I stand.

#SPCFB

Tonight we got La Tech vs North Texas and Houston @ BYU.

spcfbg, you have studied 2 of these teams.

Predicitons?