C.E. KING AT DAYTON

The only sure fire prediction in this game is there will be a major throw-down near one of the sidelines. Dayton normally has one before district every starts, so they are over-due. I'll say at least one bench clearing brawl if either team gets 2 scores ahead.

Nederland threw the bait out Friday night but nobody took the bait

Get ready Dayton, if you thought the 21 carries for 218 yards Chris Jefferson put up was something. Tray Williams might actually improve on his 29 carries for 264 yards he put up last year as a sophomore. Rivals moved his rating to the #4 running back in the country for the 2016 class. He's rated #6 in the country by the 247 composite. After two games, Brantley is also 20-29 for 513 yards and 5 tds to go with 186 rushing yards on 15 carries. They same Magnolia team KP had to rally to beat in the second half by 14, King smashed by 56. Looks like Gage and Price could have equal playoff wins with their respective teams after this year. 

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Trayveon-Williams-158922

Get ready Dayton, if you thought the 21 carries for 218 yards Chris Jefferson put up was something. Tray Williams might actually improve on his 29 carries for 264 yards he put up last year as a sophomore. Rivals moved his rating to the #4 running back in the country for the 2016 class. He's rated #6 in the country by the 247 composite. After two games, Brantley is also 20-29 for 513 yards and 5 tds to go with 186 rushing yards on 15 carries. They same Magnolia team KP had to rally to beat in the second half by 14, King smashed by 56. Looks like Gage and Price could have equal playoff wins with their respective teams after this year. 

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Trayveon-Williams-158922

Playoff wins?Haven't played a dist gm yet :rolleyes:

Playoff wins?Haven't played a dist gm yet :rolleyes:

Well why do you think Dayton will make the playoffs if we haven't played a district game yet? And don't give me that bs about a streak either. King has always had solid players, but much like Humble they've been lacking solid qb play to guide them. This looks to be King's best team since my kinfolk Earl Demus was toting the mail. Brantley looks to have matured and is playing very solid from the reports my cousin who attends every King game is giving me. Let's be honest here, all they would need was A playoff win to match BH's total since they moved up. Good luck keeping them in check.

Well why do you think Dayton will make the playoffs if we haven't played a district game yet? And don't give me that bs about a streak either. King has always had solid players, but much like Humble they've been lacking solid qb play to guide them. This looks to be King's best team since my kinfolk Earl Demus was toting the mail. Brantley looks to have matured and is playing very solid from the reports my cousin who attends every King game is giving me. Let's be honest here, all they would need was A playoff win to match BH's total since they moved up. Good luck keeping them in check.

Last yr King won 1 playoff game was bi dist 2003 54-18 over Hou Kashmere.Since JS arrival@Dayt King is 0-8.King was a powerhouse back in the Starnes(HC) days.During the same period King had 1 win over Crosby in 2008.Right now Setx pic ems 62 of 68 believes Dayt wins & 60 of 68 think Crosby beats BH.Tomorrow we find out how many missed pics

Week 3 5a Chron rankings:

1 FB ELKINS

2 RIDGE POI0NT

3 FOSTER

4 CROSBY

5 GEORGE RANCH

6 FB MARSHALL

7 CEK

8 BH???

9 HUNTSVILLE

10 DAYTON

Looks like 21 5a ain't to shabby!

Lots of love for our district but if we're being honest I think GR and FB Marshall are better teams than what we have right now. Marshall probably has the same number of D1 kids as Manvel with half the enrollment. GR has the best backfield tandem in Houston IMO, yes even better than the two 4 star kids Katy has back there. Darius Anderson is GR's 4 star back and they have another kid who might be the most electric player in the region named Xavian Marks. Crosby jumped Marshall because of the win over previous #6 Angleton and passed GR because of a close loss to Friendswood that's about as good an L as you can take. The Chronicle loves BH, they probably paid to be ranked like they pay for everything else including the top basketball player in the country they stole from us.