C.E. KING AT DAYTON

Lots of love for our district but if we're being honest I think GR and FB Marshall are better teams than what we have right now. Marshall probably has the same number of D1 kids as Manvel with half the enrollment. GR has the best backfield tandem in Houston IMO, yes even better than the two 4 star kids Katy has back there. Darius Anderson is GR's 4 star back and they have another kid who might be the most electric player in the region named Xavian Marks. Crosby jumped Marshall because of the win over previous #6 Angleton and passed GR because of a close loss to Friendswood that's about as good an L as you can take. The Chronicle loves BH, they probably paid to be ranked like they pay for everything else including the top basketball player in the country they stole from us.

George Ranch and Fort Bend Marshall are loaded.

Lots of love for our district but if we're being honest I think GR and FB Marshall are better teams than what we have right now. Marshall probably has the same number of D1 kids as Manvel with half the enrollment. GR has the best backfield tandem in Houston IMO, yes even better than the two 4 star kids Katy has back there. Darius Anderson is GR's 4 star back and they have another kid who might be the most electric player in the region named Xavian Marks. Crosby jumped Marshall because of the win over previous #6 Angleton and passed GR because of a close loss to Friendswood that's about as good an L as you can take. The Chronicle loves BH, they probably paid to be ranked like they pay for everything else including the top basketball player in the country they stole from us.

Oh come on now quite haten on BH :D

Should be an interesting game, Dayton's offense is way better than it was last year when they played, but the defense is about the same as last year when. King's offense is clicking as well, don't know how good or bad the defense is.

I predict a high scoring game, if the rain holds out I may make the 5 minute commute and check out the game, how well does king travel, will there be lots of open seating on the visitors side?