wo-s @ jasper

skipper

I'm a bulldog fan and I compare how they have started off this season to last year. Lost first game, but then got things in order and became a hard team to bet against. With that being said I believe Jasper will continue to get better as the year progresses, but with them playing WOS so early in season I see WOS winning. I hope I'm wrong and I have complete faith in Barbay with this team, but I see WOS winning by 10. 

coach T and his staff have there work cut out for them this week and it starts with the mustangs DBs. pn-g made it look easy at times agnest what some people have said ONE of the DB S IN THE STATE but pn-g showed how easy it was JMO

DBs are only as good as there front 7 can get pressure. Dont get me wrong, Thompson can cover with the best, but WOS DBs had more success in second half because that DLine was relentless.

That said. I think Jasper is in trouble in this years matchup.

coach T and his staff have there work cut out  for them this week and it starts with the mustangs DBs. pn-g made it look easy at times agnest  what some people have said ONE  of the  DB S  IN THE STATE but pn-g showed how easy it was JMO

WOS helped PNG out by playing a soft zone. with todays offenses and all the 7 on 7 work the kids get its hard to play zone. All PNG did was come off the line and set down in the open spot. once WOS went to man it disrupted the rithem. WOS did the same thing against Ennis in 2000. soft zone in the first half and  in your face man the second half. the only difference is Ennis had better speed. 

I was at the Vidor and Jasper game and let me tell you Vidor gave Jasper a good run for their money and Vidor prob would have won that game if they had less penalties. Jasper has some size and a couple of guys are pretty quick but I think Vidor did a good job with the speed. Vidor is pretty small but quick to the ball like WOS will be.

If WOS controls the turnovers they have this one by at least 14. Watch the te dump pass to numer 88 for Jasper i think that's his number he's the tallest kid on the team.

WOS helped PNG out by playing a soft zone. with todays offenses and all the 7 on 7 work the kids get its hard to play zone. All PNG did was come off the line and set down in the open spot. once WOS went to man it disrupted the rithem. WOS did the same thing against Ennis in 2000. soft zone in the first half and  in your face man the second half. the only difference is Ennis had better speed. 

Still want to forget that Ennis game, the first half was as brutal as could be against us. One game we should have won.