Of All The Games....

baddog

.....I was able to view, the most convincing win was the Ags. Difficult for me to say but it is true. A little reservation here until I see if Hill can play that way each week, but their offensive line is awesome. Give lots of credit to those guys. When everything you do gets positive yards, your OL is dominating. Secondary needs some work.

FSU and Bama should drop in the rankings for not dominating unranked teams. Come on now, if Texas was #1 or #2, you would say the same thing.

I did not get to see all of the WVU/Bama game, but I hear there was a terrible call that kept the Bama drive alive.....instead of punting, they end up scoring. I hate it when any team gets hosed like that, but it tells me that an unranked Big XII team could have upset the "premier" sec team.

This will be an interesting season. If the Ags can be consistent, I don't see anyone beating them unless their defense falters.

I agree but undefeated? Before that game, I thought the Ags were a 7 win team. Now, winning that game, they won one I had as a loss and I think they will win another. I predict 9 wins which I think most Ag fans would have taken before Thursdays game.

I guess no one really knows how things will pan out, but consistency is what every team looks for. If the Ags go up against a team with a great pass rush, then things could be tough, but if that OL keeps Kenny upright, I have my doubts about them losing. Turnovers are always game killers too, but that is part of consistency.

I have been wrong before.

A&M and Georgia were the most impressive teams I saw in week 1.

Florida St looked vulnerable but should get through that schedule

Saban and Kiffin don't mix. They looked to be on different pages most of the night. The defense needs to improve.

OU and Stanford will be tough in their respective conferences

Auburn looked like Auburn once Marshall came back in the 2nd half.

Should be a great year of football!