Junior Week 2

Bmt Pride

Lol.. you must be from lumberton..
Sense I missed one, I'll break it down..
Gonna give you the lum w game havent seen png w yet but I don't really think lum w will take them down that easy
Png p is bigger stronger and faster then lum r and lum r didn't look all that great against ned w
Vid scedule is a tuff one not to mention all there big kids from last year moved up, bmw has a strong defence and will only get better, and as long as they keep there wr from ruining in circles behind the rb they might put up some points
Ned b will take down bmt b but not by 28 points
Lcm played ktz first game, now they get to play the team that wins games against the big schools. Lol..
And ned w was just too get the flappin started..

speaking of Lumberton, they will be in superbowl. they will beat ned black next time they play.  they will learn how to shut down the pass play and it will be  a different story. 

this week Lumberton w will have a running clock against PNG.  they win big

Ned b will win but probably be scored on despite what some of their asst. coaches say

ned w will be closer than expected

vidor gets  a whoopin

LCM holds their own

Lum white will be fine and they are the 3rd place team in Jr no doubt. They have a slim chance at ever getting back at black! That coach will And can get the best out of his kids always does. He will have to pull up this weekend. I just hope he doesn't scrimmage lum sr team and beat up on them😳

Sh.............

Wow, they fall 32 to 8 in there first conference game (1st and only game so far). don't forget all the other plays that were called back, be cause of the new mercy whistle rule they started this season. And now with out a doubt there the 3rd best team in all of Jr's... Lol...

I actually agree with this. Yes Lum W was supposed to be good, but how can you say they are a 3rd place team with a loss like that....Makes no sense

Kinda like saying, vidor was good last year so they should place fourth. Right??

NOPE, not at all like that.   Vidor boys moved up.  Lum W is young.  Give them a few games.  Plus you are extremely underestimating Ned Black.  Ned Black will dominate this season just like Bmt B last season. Only they will have the hardware to show off.  Bling Bling.  Ned White will have the only shot at beating Ned Black.  

Power rankings did I read someone say power rankings ??? yes! YES I DID

NED B
NED W
LUM W
well everybody else will lose to these 3 teams

Sh.......................

We got the top 3. Might as well hand out the first round playoff bracket. We should know whos gonna win the superbowl after this Saturday. 

Ok, so the word on streets is that the Boys of Gold say they won't go down easy. They have had 6 weeks to prepare for tomorrow and are more than excited to have a chance to bring down the "BJFTE". They claim that overloads, shifts, motions, reverses, different snap counts, and even field goals wont faze them. They also said that unlike against Lumberton Red, Nederland's FS will be getting a workout tomorrow. Beaumont Gold -2.5

The Boys of Blue, aka "Lil Blue", aka "The little engines that could", claim they are ready also. They claim that Nederland will be no match for their speed and that Nederland will be going home with tears in their eyes tomorrow. Their secondary is ready for the aerial attack and with the dominating blitzes and stunts from underneath they say Nederland doesn't stand a chance. They say that they didnt have all their kids healthy and playing against vidor but will have a sound roster for tomorrow. They say that being the underdog will only make the victory that much sweeter. Beaumont Blue -5.5

Let it begin