Junior Week 2

Bmt Pride

Ole NY69,  You were talking about hurt feelings yesterday, I fully expect you to come on here and eat crow after tomorrows blowout.  You re welcome to join him Pride. Direct all apologies to Lace em up and upandin please. P.O. Box (told you So). 

Whisperer I'm disappointed.  You can send your apologies to the entire board.  Pride got to you.

Ole NY69,  You were talking about hurt feelings yesterday, I fully expect you to come on here and eat crow after tomorrows blowout.  You re welcome to join him Pride. Direct all apologies to Lace em up and upandin please. P.O. Box (told you So). 

Whisperer I'm disappointed.  You can send your apologies to the entire board.  Pride got to you.

lmao

I love crow. Learned to enjoy it over the years.

I get to everyone sooner or later. You too will be wearing Blue by the end of the year.

Pride is right, I told you they know all their plays, Ned white doesn't stand a chance now. they have been preparing for white by scrimmaging bmt blue everyday.  I know it's going to work for them.  I can hear pride now "I told you they were going run that play"   and "Oh that is what you have been talking about coach?" 

I say Nederland scores within the first 3 plays and gold sits there wondering what happened even though they overload the defense to compensate.  Surely they will hang tough with their silent count snap though.

So Pride and his gold get 2 wins this year by beating Nederland white and bmt blue.  could beat more but doesn't have enough time to practice for the others.

Pride is also right that UpAndIn needs to get with the program.  All his post combined are about as long as one of prides. 

Pride is right, I told you they know all their plays, Ned white doesn't stand a chance now. they have been preparing for white by scrimmaging bmt blue everyday.  I know it's going to work for them.  I can hear pride now "I told you they were going run that play"   and "Oh that is what you have been talking about coach?" 

I say Nederland scores within the first 3 plays and gold sits there wondering what happened even though they overload the defense to compensate.  Surely they will hang tough with their silent count snap though.

So Pride and his gold get 2 wins this year by beating Nederland white and bmt blue.  could beat more but doesn't have enough time to practice for the others.

Pride is also right that UpAndIn needs to get with the program.  All his post combined are about as long as one of prides. 

Awe man, Bmt G plays Ned white tomorrow? Bmt G has been practicing the last 6 weeks for Ned B...this is bad, real bad  ;)

Yeah, because they are the best and can beat Senior teams. I wish i could be as good as Nederland.

We all know what you wish Pride.  We have Plenty of homes for sale in mid County.  Come on over join the A team.  Unless of course you would be more comfortable in PNG.  We know the love affair you have with them guys as well.  

We all know what you wish Pride.  We have Plenty of homes for sale in mid County.  Come on over join the A team.  Unless of course you would be more comfortable in PNG.  We know the love affair you have with them guys as well.  

When you say "as well"?? Do you mean like you and upandin or like pride and someone else??

I have already told yall that i live in Nederland. Off Chicago