Junior Week 2

Bmt Pride

Ok, so Week 1 is in the books. Here's what we know.

Nederland White and Black are the teams to beat. Nederland White is the "Best Junior Football Team Ever" with the best coaches and the best players.  :rolleyes:  The road to the Super Bowl goes through Nederland. At practice they work on ways NOT to score. 

Lumberton White aka "The Cupcake Crew" may have just eaten too many of said cupcakes before their game. Making them weak and slow, unable to stop the dominating aerial attack of the amazing Nederland Black. One would think Olexa could learn from this and will have his boys ready for Week 2. From this game we all have learned what referee a team needs when they want to slow a game down.

Lumberton Red was very disappointed with their performance against the "BJFTE". Someone once claimed they had the best back in the league, however Bugatti quickly shut that down. This was proven Saturday as the "BJFTE" only allowed then one 1st down with very minimal offensive work.

Vidor apparently lost all there kids to Seniors and did not look all that great. Maybe they can get it together for Week 2.

Png Purple has good size to their team. They started off slow in their first game but apparently began to get things together. With one conference win in the books they might be able to carry a little momentum into Week 2

Png W probably lost bad to WOS but no one knows. Obviously i can not comment much on this team.

Bmt Warriors looked very sloppy their first appearance. Lets hope they can get some good work in before Week 2 or it will be a long season. Vidor will be a good opponent for them next.

Beaumont Blue also got their first conference win but unfortunately it was against a weaker team. Let hope that small backfield grows up a bit before they face the almighty Nederland Black. They do have speed but NB claims they can shut that down easily.

Beaumont Gold has had a lot of time to work with a BYE their first week. After getting smashed by The Cupcake crew in an early scrimmage they probably have their hands full for Week 2 against the "BJFTE". 

This took way to long to do so i will let someone else do Small schools.

With all this said, On to my picks for Week 2

Lum W vs Png W   Olexa either wins or his kids do up and down all game

Lum R vs Png P    Lum R with a few more 1st down and maybe even some points but go down in the end

Vid vs Bmt Warriors    

Bmt B vs Ned B     More work for 2nd string

Bmt G vs Ned W    "BJFTE" enough said

BC vs Jas   

Of-W vs Of-O    

Lcm vs WOS

Pride, ned black is the team to beat not white. but agree with most of what you said. entertaining to say the least

Chris Granger and his Nederland White Bulldogs will be celebrating on the Hill this year. Best coach, best player, and best team in Juniors!

Maybe so but the great Bugatti thinks otherwise 

Lets ask UpandIn

What do you think ole quite one? We know yall have had to scrimmage each other a time or two? Whos better?

Maybe so but the great Bugatti thinks otherwise 

Lets ask UpandIn

What do you think ole quite one? We know yall have had to scrimmage each other a time or two? Whos better?

Nederland White yesterday, Nederland White today,Nederland White tomorrow, and Nederland White in November!!

I'm predicting white as well unless the 9s team of black starts utilizing there 10s ?? Yeah I said it the tens are Better in Ned Jr ! I'm tired of all the 9 talk that @$$ whippin Lum white got from black all the tens were scoring. (Dont spaze out 9 yr old daddys) i know 9s help and make yAll better But these other teams just better hope yall keep playing all there 9s or the dang score will be like a BMT scored game 72 -0 !! Then the Yellow badges step in etc etc

Sh........................

since you are back to football, I think I will join in. 

Lum w by at least 20

Lum R win by 8

Bmt Warriors win but it will be sloopy

NedB wins but gets scored on (maybe)

NedW wins but may not be as big a blowout as you think. Remember Bmt Pride recorded their game and knows all their plays and will be ready lol

Jasper wins big

Of O wins just to go against whisperer

LCM may beat WOS.  not sure about this one yet

since you are back to football, I think I will join in.
Lum w by at least 20
Lum R win by 8
Bmt Warriors win but it will be sloopy
NedB wins but gets scored on (maybe)
NedW wins but may not be as big a blowout as you think. Remember Bmt Pride recorded their game and knows all their plays and will be ready lol
Jasper wins big
Of O wins just to go against whisperer
LCM may beat WOS. not sure about this one yet

If Bmt G knows all there plays? Thinking they take Ned W by 2.