Griffin should not start the rest of the year. He won't have mobilitymobility to escape the pocket.

But ultimately a healthy Griffin is a better option any day of the week.

I think Cousins is the better QB. RGIII was an outstanding college QB. He has found out that in the NFL, it is more difficult, if not impossible, to juke defenders out of their shoes. He has taken the brunt of a lot of hits due to this, resulting in most of his injuries. Did not see this ankle injury so it may not apply here. I also believe QBs like Cousins survive because they have nothing to live up to.

I think Cousins is the better QB. RGIII was an outstanding college QB. He has found out that in the NFL, it is more difficult, if not impossible, to juke defenders out of their shoes. He has taken the brunt of a lot of hits due to this, resulting in most of his injuries. Did not see this ankle injury so it may not apply here. I also believe QBs like Cousins survive because they have nothing to live up to.

Cousins lacks the it factor, that big play ability. And he can't throw the deep ball nearly as well. Cousins had his chance to start last year, and he was horrible, much worse than griffin was.

Even yesterday he struggled when his first option wasn't open, and he his one play that he took off, he slid 3 yards before contact and didn't get the first down.

I make my case against Cousins. He doesn't make plays. Could not make the play on 3rd down and a horrible pick in the 4th. Multiple times took incompletiins when there was an opportunity for four or five yards on the ground.

Then has another chance, great field position, two stupid throws to a covered out route, missed garcon open.

Does not have the It factor needed to make the big play.

• 2 weeks later...