Miami.

king

Duke is healthy and about 15 lbs bigger now. Idk if Yearby will be better, but I think he'll be real good. And Gus Edwards provides a nice change of pace.

I'm excited to see Kaaya perform. I don't think Golden would have made him the starter if he didn't at least think he could handle it. Now whether he actually does or not, we will have to see...

Will start a TRUE freshman labor day night against Louisville

BRAD KAAYA! this kid is the real deal!

Golden: "He's not a freshman quarterback. He's the University of Miami quarterback."

His mom was Felicia from the movie Friday. Awesome. Bye Felicia!

http://www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/2014-08-25/bye-felicia-returns-rise-hurricanes-quarterback-brad-kaaya

Having a mom like that will better prepare him for dealing with all the idiots he will undoubtedly meet.

Wait until after he wins the Heisman, then see all the c**p posted about him.

He was at Temple.

There is A TON of talent on this team for anyone who watched the game. Yes it was a true freshmen at qb, but they didn't even call the right plays for him. The coaching staff is a joke. It's sad to see all this talent go to waste with him.

King, Miami looked good, but Louisville looked better. Except for the uniforms! That may mave been the ugliest uniform display yet! Somebody needs to tell Nike to tone it down a little. If I couldnt see the team names at the bottom of the TV screen, I couldn't have been able to tell who as playing. Miami's uniforms looked like something North Texas threw away and Louisville's were just as bad. Now that rant is over, I'm looking forward to seeing both teams play later this season. I'm liking ACC football over Big 10 and Pac-12 right now.

Bobby petrino or Kevin sumlin would do wonders with our offense.

There is about 10 players right now that will be playing on Sundays in the future.

If Nebraska beats us to a pulp on the 20th.

They need to pull a lane kiffin. Fire him, and the whole coaching staff when they get off the plane!!

Bobby petrino or Kevin sumlin would do wonders with our offense.

There is about 10 players right now that will be playing on Sundays in the future.

If Nebraska beats us to a pulp on the 20th.

They need to pull a lane kiffin. Fire him, and the whole coaching staff when they get off the plane!!

You know these two are offensive guru's and have a job.

Golden seems to recruit and develop talent. The coaching staff lacks in "game coaching". I know exactly how you feel. It probably will not get  better without wholesale coaching change.  Not coordinators and position coaches, but everyone.

And you got to remember, Rome was not built in a day. not SPCFBG, just guru