Corso has spoken!

Texas is facing more pressure than ever before from the Ags. Funny how many Texas fans now want to talk about conference strength. The PAC looks pretty good on paper, but I would like to see Vegas odds on SEC #1 v Pac1, and on down the line.

Give up the Baylor charade and come out of the aggy closet already. You aren't fooling anyone.

I find it hard to believe that you want to give the credit to the sec for Texas A&M recent success.

Manziel and all ot the other high draft picks were recruited by Sherman and had nothing tto do with the sec. 

A&M's recruiting has improved because of the JFF hype and the product on the field. But hey give credit to sec.

This is what I am hearing from Aggies, Texas A&M is no good without sec. 

Well, lots of recent high end Aggie recruits have said they chose Aggy because they want to play in the SEC.   Deny it if you want.

So was the recruit choosing between different schools and chose A&M because there are in the sec?

Or was the recruit going to an sec school and chose A&M?

I guess it all determines which spin you put on it.

I have a tendency to put a little more credit towards he school and not the conference, but I have been weaned for a long time. Is weaning something learned about in animal husbandry?

Being a part of the sec has helped some, but will surely help more in the future than in the past two years.

So was the recruit choosing between different schools and chose A&M because there are in the sec?

Or was the recruit going to an sec school and chose A&M?

I guess it all determines which spin you put on it.

I have a tendency to put a little more credit towards he school and not the conference, but I have been weaned for a long time. Is weaning something learned about in animal husbandry?

Being a part of the sec has helped some, but will surely help more in the future than in the past two years.

Many current commits have stated that playing against the best in the SEC put A&M over the top. It also doesn't hurt that almost every game they play is on TV in front of the entire country.

2011 A&M had 6 games on TV and only 2 national. 2012 & 2013 they had 11 of 12 with the one game being on PPV. The exposure the SEC brings is unmatched by any school in Texas and it's not close.

Many current commits have stated that playing against the best in the SEC put A&M over the top. It also doesn't hurt that almost every game they play is on TV in front of the entire country.

2011 A&M had 6 games on TV and only 2 national. 2012 & 2013 they had 11 of 12 with the one game being on PPV. The exposure the SEC brings is unmatched by any school in Texas and it's not close.

So then you agree that Texas A&M is not as good without the sec.

That is very difficult for this self-proclaimed CFB guru to comprehend about school fans.