Memorial Titans Scrimmage Updates Please

Least ye forget the name Ricky Fisk!

yea but im talking bout getting them before they even played, McElroy got his offer to Bama his Junior year before taking a Varsity snap. But if that freshman is as fast as stated I could see him switching positions if needed.

How did that freshman CB do? The speedster.

I remember you telling me bout that kid while I was out the area, hope he has a good career there.

No, that one is a combo guard and should be playing varsity at memorial with his big brother this yr before Dorian heads to Lamar. The PG was a transfer in from Dallas last year. His dad graduated from Lincoln in '89.

No, that one is a combo guard and should be playing varsity at memorial with his big brother this yr before Dorian heads to Lamar. The PG was a transfer in from Dallas last year. His dad graduated from Lincoln in '89.

oh…… crap did he play football?

well all done running errands and read the thread...when it didn't look good for  PAM, Nederland started pumping slugs smh...then QUICKLY stopped once PAM start rolling lol..another funny thing, the mc peeps was following it like a real game...remember ,it was practice, that kept score that had the mc crowd happy at first, then again hush mouthed...imagine when they play FOR REAL LOL...oh although just a "scrimmage"(whatever), I don't think Nederland could even sniff Atascocita jock strap let alone be on the field with them...wait the bullpups coach scared of stump too...

now onto THE PAM TITANS... I was more concerned with what the LB's looked liked. I know lumpkin was returning. what defense were we in?? if it was 3-4, then that explains run stoppage or lack of. kicker?? backup qb?? the secret weapon rb??? yes, there is a third that's just as good...

yea but im talking bout getting them before they even played, McElroy got his offer to Bama his Junior year before taking a Varsity snap. But if that freshman is as fast as stated I could see him switching positions if needed.

ok gotcha. Not sure about the freshman cb.

well all done running errands and read the thread...when it didn't look good for PAM, Nederland started pumping slugs smh...then QUICKLY stopped once PAM start rolling lol..another funny thing, the mc peeps was following it like a real game...remember ,it was practice, that kept score that had the mc crowd happy at first, then again hush mouthed...imagine when they play FOR REAL LOL...oh although just a "scrimmage"(whatever), I don't think Nederland could even sniff Atascocita jock strap let alone be on the field with them...wait the bullpups coach scared of stump too...

now onto THE PAM TITANS... I was more concerned with what the LB's looked liked. I know lumpkin was returning. what defense were we in?? if it was 3-4, then that explains run stoppage or lack of. kicker?? backup qb?? the secret weapon rb??? yes, there is a third that's just as good...

I'll ask my Son what PA & Atas ran on D

Kelly got the jump on them in hoops. The best freshman pg in the area and one of the best overall players in the area in that class have already begun classes at MKHS. Both would have been Freshmen at Memorial.

1 is a soph and the 1 that went this year is a freshman. I'm gonna get Valcin back! James Knowles stay away from PA and use what you have at Kelly. (Giggles)

They left him on the freshman team as a RB/LB he threw crushing blocks and sent ball carriers the opposite direction. This Freshmen team is loaded!

Dang ghost. Halfway liking me is saying a lot. Not many people even like me a lil so I am flattered by that. Best thing about this non rivalry game is that it isn't gonna happen so I can say nederland will spank memorial and no one can say it can't happen because they not gonna play. I just find it funny to get some people wound up. Not real sure if PA is jealous of nederland , but they did move their hif school really close.

. qu should be about getting the best quality game for your team.e name="Proud Dawg" post="1516661" timestamp="1408748051"]Dang ghost. Halfway liking me is saying a lot. Not many people even like me a lil so I am flattered by that. Best thing about this non rivalry game is that it isn't gonna happen so I can say nederland will spank memorial and no one can say it can't happen because they not gonna play. I just find it funny to get some people wound up. Not real sure if PA is jealous of nederland , but they did move their hif school really close.[/quote]You're grasping for straws now. You're ship is sinking. More than likely you're right. This game/scrimmage won't happen and it's clear that everyone Neaunman wants no

. qu should be about getting the best quality game for your team.e name="Proud Dawg" post="1516661" timestamp="1408748051"]Dang ghost. Halfway liking me is saying a lot. Not many people even like me a lil so I am flattered by that. Best thing about this non rivalry game is that it isn't gonna happen so I can say nederland will spank memorial and no one can say it can't happen because they not gonna play. I just find it funny to get some people wound up. Not real sure if PA is jealous of nederland , but they did move their hif school really close.[/quote]You're grasping for straws now. You're ship is sinking. More than likely you're right. This game/scrimmage won't happen and it's clear that everyone Neaunman wants no part of a trouncing. Heck the jv teams could play.H-f has been to PA to play and WON so has WO-S

Dang ghost. Halfway liking me is saying a lot. Not many people even like me a lil so I am flattered by that. Best thing about this non rivalry game is that it isn't gonna happen so I can say nederland will spank memorial and no one can say it can't happen because they not gonna play. I just find it funny to get some people wound up. Not real sure if PA is jealous of nederland , but they did move their hif school really close.

its not gonna happen yet, yet is the key word: 2016 that changes like it or not either way.