The Bragg Light (AKA Saratoga Ghost Road)

PN-G bamatex

Interesting topic to post late at night.

Has anyone actually seen something out there? I've gone with friends about six times. I only saw something worth mentioning the first time, and it still wasn't significant enough to be considered "ghostly" or "paranormal." The rest of the time, it's been a gravel road with too many people around and too many sets of headlights in the distance.

The last two times I went out there, some friends and I even devised an amateur "investigation" which, not surprisingly, turned up nothing. We also ventured into the woods on the north side of FM 1293 beyond the railroad tracks trying to find something noteworthy. So, I'm curious to know if anyone else has seen anything or if this is just local legend.

I always thought those "lights" were reflections of other vehicle lights around there. Myth id say.

See, I would say that too were it not for two things. The first is a story a family member used to tell about a personal experience. The second is that weird thing I saw on my first trip out there. Like I said, it wasn't significant enough to call paranormal and there wasn't much time to try and collect information about it, but the one thing I can tell you is that there's no way it was the reflection of a vehicle.

See, I would say that too were it not for two things. The first is a story a family member used to tell about a personal experience. The second is that weird thing I saw on my first trip out there. Like I said, it wasn't significant enough to call paranormal and there wasn't much time to try and collect information about it, but the one thing I can tell you is that there's no way it was the reflection of a vehicle.

I heard it may be a train.....