No Baytown FOOTBALL talk. Come on

I'm curious to see how we handle the Baytown Teams. I don't think they will do as bad as many predict, though I've never seen any of them play. I base my sentiments solely on the competition they've faced every week in their former District. I've been wrong before( my wife thinks I'm wrong often) Lol
Welcome & good luck Baytown

I've been trying to get Panamameyers going for all year.

Lee has not been any good for so long.  Hard to find any real talking points for me.  Maybe if they travel all the way to Beaumont Central and then get the game called due to lightning occurring in Little Rock, Arkansas again like they did in 07.... :)

Sterling's new uniforms are ugly.  I liked the darker blue.

Lee has not been any good for so long. Hard to find any real talking points for me. Maybe if they travel all the way to Beaumont Central and then get the game called due to lightning occurring in Little Rock, Arkansas again like they did in 07.... :)

Sterling's new uniforms are ugly. I liked the darker blue.

:D :D Were those players 'iced' as well?

????

GCM will finish above .500 for sure. Sterling I see 2 wins and Lee may get 2 wins.  

don't know who you have in the preseason, but GCM will lose to nederland and central for sure...MARK IT DOWN. PN-G  is also another possible L. Gotta see them in pads in a scrimmage to know more or the first couple of preseason. IMO, vidor,will be an evenly matched contest. GCM dark horse team to face might be ozen and that's because of suggs great defenses he puts out. so 500, maybe..you have wins against lumberton and lee to start.

don't know who you have in the preseason, but GCM will lose to nederland and central for sure...MARK IT DOWN. PN-G  is also another possible L. Gotta see them in pads in a scrimmage to know more or the first couple of preseason. IMO, vidor,will be an evenly matched contest. GCM dark horse team to face might be ozen and that's because of suggs great defenses he puts out. so 500, maybe..you have wins against lumberton and lee to start.

8/29 / Tomball Memorial

9/5 / Baytown Sterling          

9/12 / LCM                              

9/25 / Beaumont Central

10/2 / Port Neches Groves

10/10 / Baytown Lee

10/17 / Vidor

10/24 / Lumberton

10/31 / Nederland

11/6 / Beaumont Ozen

We Beat Sterling, Lee, Ozen, Vidor, Lumberton.  All they need is another win to be above .500 lol.

8/29 / Tomball Memorial
9/5 / Baytown Sterling
9/12 / LCM
9/25 / Beaumont Central
10/2 / Port Neches Groves
10/10 / Baytown Lee
10/17 / Vidor
10/24 / Lumberton
10/31 / Nederland
11/6 / Beaumont Ozen

We Beat Sterling, Lee, Ozen, Vidor, Lumberton. All they need is another win to be above .500 lol.

Keep chalking Vidor up to an easy win. Y'all come to our house this year and for our homecoming so you know those stands will be packed!

8/29 / Tomball Memorial
9/5 / Baytown Sterling
9/12 / LCM
9/25 / Beaumont Central
10/2 / Port Neches Groves
10/10 / Baytown Lee
10/17 / Vidor
10/24 / Lumberton
10/31 / Nederland
11/6 / Beaumont Ozen

We Beat Sterling, Lee, Ozen, Vidor, Lumberton. All they need is another win to be above .500 lol.

Keep overlooking Lumberton. The game with GCM last year was our best game on the scoreboard and we'll be better this year